Cheapest 2015 Chevrolet Express Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for cheaper insurance rates for your Chevrolet Express? I can’t think of a single person who likes paying for insurance, especially when they are paying too much. Consumers have many insurers to insure vehicles with, and even though it’s nice to be able to choose, it can be more difficult to compare rates and find the lowest cost insurance.
It’s a great practice to get comparison quotes yearly since rates change quite often. Even if you got the best deal for 2015 Chevrolet Express Insurance coverage two years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Ignore everything you know about insurance because you’re about to learn how to quote online to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is quite easy. If you currently have car insurance, you will most likely be able to reduce your rates substantially using these tips. Drivers only need to know how to get comparison quotes online to easily find better Chevy Express van insurance.
2015 Chevy Express Insurance Rate Determination is Complex
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that come into play when calculating your insurance rates. Having a good understanding of what influences your rates allows you to make educated decisions that could result in better insurance rates.
The list below includes some of the factors companies use to determine premiums.
- Younger drivers pay higher rates – Mature drivers are viewed as being more responsible, tend to file fewer claims and get fewer tickets. Young drivers are statistically proven to get distracted easily in a vehicle and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
- Lower deductibles cost more – The deductibles define the amount you are willing to pay before your insurance pays a claim. Coverage for physical damage, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, protects your car from damage. A few examples of covered claims are running into the backend of another car, collision with an animal, and rolling your vehicle. The higher the amount you have to pay, the less your company will charge you for insurance for Express coverage.
- Better credit means lower rates – A driver’s credit score is a large factor in determining your rates. Consumers who have high credit scores tend to be less risk to insure than those with lower ratings. So if your credit score is low, you could be paying less to insure your 2015 Chevrolet Express by improving your credit score.
- Males pay more for insurance – The statistics show women tend to be less risk to insure than men. Now that doesn’t mean men are worse drivers. Both sexes cause accidents at a similar rate, but men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also get cited for more serious violations like DUI and reckless driving.
How to Lower the Cost of Express Van Insurance
Finding lower car insurance rates can be relatively painless. The only requirement is to take a couple of minutes comparing rate quotes online from several insurance companies. This can be done using a couple different methods.
- One of the simplest ways consumers can make multiple comparisons is a comparison rater form. This form keeps you from doing separate quote forms for each company. One simple form will return quotes instantly.
- A more time consuming way to shop for car insurance online is spending the time to visit each individual company website to complete a price quote. For examples sake, let’s say you want rates from Progressive, Esurance and Travelers. You would have to visit each site to input your insurance information, which is why most consumers use the first method.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just compare identical quote information for each price quote. If your comparisons have different liability limits you will not be able to determine the lowest rate for your Chevy Express.
Can you really save $428 a year on auto insurance?
Consumers can’t get away from ads for cheaper car insurance from the likes of Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. All the companies say the same thing that you’ll save big if you switch your coverage to them.
But how can every company claim to save you money? It’s all in the numbers.
All companies have a preferred profile for the right customer that earns them a profit. For example, a driver they prefer might be over the age of 50, has no tickets, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A customer that hits that “sweet spot” will get very good rates and therefore will save quite a bit of money when switching.
Potential customers who don’t meet the requirements must pay higher rates which usually ends up with business going elsewhere. The ad wording is “customers who switch” not “everybody who quotes” save money. This is how insurance companies can make those claims. This illustrates why you absolutely need to get quotes from several different companies. It’s not possible to predict which company will have the lowest Chevy Express insurance rates.
Cut Your Car Insurance Premium with Discounts
Car insurance companies do not advertise all available discounts very clearly, so here is a list both well-publicized and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you are throwing money away.
- Student in College – Kids in college who attend school more than 100 miles from home and don’t have a car can receive lower rates.
- Organization Discounts – Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization may earn a discount when buying auto insurance for Express coverage.
- Student Driver Training – Have your child take driver’s ed class in school.
- Claim Free – Good drivers with no accidents can earn big discounts when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies will give a small break for buying a policy and signing up over the internet.
- One Accident Forgiven – Some insurance companies permit an accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear prior to the accident.
- Good Students Pay Less – Getting good grades can earn a discount of 20% or more. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So even though it sounds like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way.
Companies that possibly offer these discounts may include but are not limited to:
- State Farm
- American Family
- 21st Century
Before buying, ask each company which discounts they offer. Discounts may not be available in your state.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
What is the best coverage for 2015 Chevrolet Express insurance?
When choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Every situation is different so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions may help you determine if your insurance needs would benefit from professional advice.
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
- Does my 2015 Chevy Express qualify for pleasure use?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with a licensed agent.
Auto Insurance Coverage Basics
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy helps when choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring. Listed below are the normal coverages found on most insurance policies.
Auto liability insurance
Liability insurance will cover damage that occurs to a person or their property in an accident. This coverage protects you against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show liability limits of 25/50/25 that means you have $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage protects against things like repair costs for stationary objects, pain and suffering, loss of income and legal defense fees. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but you should buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Coverage for medical expenses
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for bills for pain medications, chiropractic care, funeral costs, rehabilitation expenses and X-ray expenses. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you are not covered by health insurance. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states and may carry a deductible
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
This coverage pays for damage to your Express resulting from a collision with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against things such as crashing into a ditch, rolling your car, backing into a parked car and driving through your garage door. This coverage can be expensive, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like falling objects, a broken windshield, hail damage and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum payout an insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
More Comparisons Equals Lower Rates on Car Insurance
In this article, we covered a lot of tips how to shop for 2015 Chevy Express insurance online. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Drivers may discover the lowest rates come from some of the lesser-known companies. These companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates than their larger competitors like State Farm and Allstate.
Cheaper insurance can be sourced both online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best chance of lowering rates. A few companies may not provide the ability to get a quote online and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area