Licensed Insurance Agent
Michelle Robbins has been a licensed insurance agent for over 13 years. Her career began in the real estate industry, supporting local realtors with Title Insurance. After several years, Michelle shifted to real estate home warranty insurance, where she managed a territory of over 100 miles of real estate professionals. Later, Agent Robbins obtained more licensing and experience serving families and individuals to secure their estates with life insurance protection.
Most notably, throughout her career, she has assisted many individuals in difficult times of need as a family service counselor with several funeral homes, mortuaries, and memorial parks in California. This experience resulted in a natural progression into health and disability insurance. Today, Agent Robbins’ licensing extends across many states from the west coast to the east coast. She is licensed in life, health, disability, and property & casualty insurance.
- Find Cheaper Chevrolet Equinox Insurance Rates in New Jersey
- Find Cheaper Texas Car Insurance Rates for Drivers With a Bad Driving Record
- Find Cheaper Chevrolet Equinox Insurance Rates in Michigan
- Geico vs. Progressive: Which Has Cheaper Car Insurance Rates in 2024
- Find Cheaper California Car Insurance Rates for Drivers Under 21