Cheapest 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 2, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Finding cheaper insurance for your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque can be a lot of work, but you can follow these tips to save time. There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for insurance coverage and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for a Land Rover and find the lowest price.
If you have a current insurance policy or are shopping for new coverage, you can use these tips to get lower rates and still get good coverage. Locating affordable protection can be fairly easy. Drivers only need to know the proper methods to buy insurance online.
Discounts are great for lower rates
Companies don’t always list all available discounts very clearly, so here is a list both the well known and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers pay less as compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save 5% or more.
- New Vehicle Savings – Adding a new car to your policy can be considerably cheaper because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can avoid accidents and will save you 10% or more.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you could get a discount of up to 20% off your total premium.
- Clubs and Organizations – Participating in certain professional organizations could trigger savings when buying insurance coverage on Range Rover Evoque coverage.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Factory air bags or automatic seat belts can get savings of more than 20%.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger companies have a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- No Charge for an Accident – A few companies will forgive one accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you haven’t had any claims prior to the accident.
It’s important to note that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous.
To see a list of companies with the best insurance coverage discounts, click this link.
You may need specialized coverage
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage, there is no best way to insure your cars. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
For instance, these questions may help you determine whether or not you would benefit from professional advice.
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and you can get the answers you need.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Are you falling for claims of savings?
Consumers constantly see and hear ads for car insurance savings from the likes of State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. They all seem to make the same claim about savings if you change your coverage to them.
How can each company make the same claim? It’s all in the numbers.
Different companies can use profiling for the type of driver that earns them a profit. For example, a profitable customer might be between the ages of 30 and 50, has no prior claims, and has a high credit rating. Any new insured who fits that profile will get very good rates and as a result will probably save when they switch companies.
Consumers who don’t meet these standards will be charged higher rates which usually ends up with business not being written. The ads state “customers that switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save money. That is how companies can advertise the savings. That is why it is so important to compare as many rates as you can. It’s impossible to know which company will give you the biggest savings on Land Rover Range Rover Evoque insurance.
The coverage is in the details
Understanding the coverages of a insurance policy can be of help when determining the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Insurance terms can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Medical costs insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for short-term medical expenses for things like X-ray expenses, ambulance fees, pain medications, surgery and EMT expenses. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover both the driver and occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not available in all states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
This provides protection from other motorists when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should not be overlooked.
Coverage for liability
Liability insurance provides protection from damage or injury you incur to people or other property that is your fault. Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability can pay for claims like repair bills for other people’s vehicles, structural damage, medical services, legal defense fees and bail bonds. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Collision coverage pays for damage to your Range Rover Evoque caused by collision with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things like backing into a parked car, damaging your car on a curb, sustaining damage from a pot hole and sideswiping another vehicle. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like fire damage, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, damage from flooding, rock chips in glass and a broken windshield. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Buy Smart and Save
In this article, we covered a lot of techniques to reduce 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more you quote, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Drivers may discover the biggest savings come from a small mutual company.
The cheapest insurance can be purchased both online in addition to many insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best selection. Some insurance companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
As you shop your coverage around, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time that it was a big error on their part. Your focus should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Additional information can be found on the following sites:
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- Drunk Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area