Cheapest 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jan 13, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want cheaper insurance coverage rates for your Land Rover Range Rover Sport? No one cherishes buying insurance coverage, in particular when the cost is way too high. You have so many insurance companies to buy insurance from, and although it’s nice to be able to choose, lots of choices makes it harder to find the best rates.
How to Compare Insurance Coverage
Getting better 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport insurance coverage pricing can be relatively painless. All that’s required is to spend a few minutes on the computer to compare rate quotes online from several insurance companies. This can be done in several different ways.
- One of the simplest ways to find the lowest comparison rates would be an industry-wide quote request form (click to open form in new window). This method eliminates the need for repetitive form entry for every insurance coverage company. Filling out one form will return price quotes from insurance coverage companies with the best prices.
- A slightly less efficient method to obtain and compare quotes online requires a visit to the website for each individual company to complete a price quote. For examples sake, let’s say you want to compare rates from Farmers, Progressive and GMAC. To get each rate you have to visit each site to input your insurance information, which is why most consumers use the first method. For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
- The least recommended way to compare rates is to spend time driving to and from local insurance agencies. The internet has reduced the need for local agents unless you have a need for the professional advice of a licensed agent. Drivers can get prices online but still have the advice of a local agent and you’ll learn how to do that later.
It’s up to you which method you use, but make absolute certain that you use identical coverages on every quote you get. If you are comparing unequal deductibles or liability limits it will be very difficult to decipher which rate is best.
You probably qualify for some discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, buy you may qualify for discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you quote, but a few must be manually applied in order for you to get them. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Auto/Life Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with a break if you buy life insurance.
- Paperwork-free – A handful of insurance companies will give a small break for buying your policy digitally online.
- College Student – Kids in college who attend school more than 100 miles from home without a vehicle on campus may be able to be covered for less.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Organization Discounts – Being a member of a civic or occupational organization could trigger savings on your policy on Range Rover Sport insurance.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving fewer miles could qualify for lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents can pay as much as 50% less on Range Rover Sport insurance than drivers with accidents.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers may receive reduced rates on Range Rover Sport insurance.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Having multiple cars or trucks with the same company could earn a price break for each car.
A little note about advertised discounts, some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like you can get free auto insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way. But all discounts will cut the amount you have to pay.
To see a list of companies who offer insurance coverage discounts, click here to view.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
There’s no such thing as the perfect policy
When it comes to choosing adequate coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Every insured’s situation is different so this has to be addressed. For instance, these questions might help in determining if your situation could use an agent’s help.
- Is a blown tire covered by insurance?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- Who is covered when they drive my 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport?
- Who is covered by my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
What insurance coverages do you need?
Understanding the coverages of insurance aids in choosing the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Listed below are the normal coverages offered by insurance companies.
Liability car insurance
This provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage protects against things such as repair bills for other people’s vehicles, funeral expenses and medical services. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Comprehensive insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like damage from flooding, vandalism and hitting a deer. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for bills for things like hospital visits, nursing services, dental work, chiropractic care and rehabilitation expenses. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants in addition to getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
This pays for damage to your Range Rover Sport resulting from a collision with another car or object. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things like crashing into a ditch, crashing into a building, hitting a mailbox, rolling your car and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. You can also increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family. Usually these limits are set the same as your liablity limits.
More choices the merrier
As you shop your coverage around, you should never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In too many instances, an insured cut comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to discover later they didn’t have enough coverage. Your focus should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price.
The cheapest 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport insurance can be purchased online and with local insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and many times these smaller companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
More information is available on the following sites:
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area