Cheapest 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for the cheapest auto insurance rates for your Land Rover Range Rover Sport? Tired of scraping the payment together each month for car insurance? You are no different than the majority of other car owners.
Because you have many options, it’s nearly impossible to find the most cost effective company.
These discounts can slash insurance rates
Companies don’t always advertise every discount in an easy-to-find place, so we break down both well-publicized and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving.
- Clubs and Organizations – Affiliation with a qualifying organization could trigger savings when buying insurance on Range Rover Sport coverage.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with a break if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Air Bag Discount – Cars that have air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
- Senior Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get a discount up to 10% on Range Rover Sport coverage.
- Safe Drivers – Safe drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates on Range Rover Sport coverage than their less cautious counterparts.
- Bundle and Save – When you have multiple policies with one insurance company you will save up to 20% off your total premium.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can avoid accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though they make it sound like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
For a list of insurers who offer insurance discounts, click this link.
When might I need the advice of an agent?
When choosing the best auto insurance coverage, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Every situation is different so your insurance should reflect that For instance, these questions can aid in determining if your situation may require specific advice.
- What is no-fault insurance?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Should I rate my 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport as pleasure use or commute?
If you can’t answer these questions then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Insurance coverage basics
Knowing the specifics of your insurance policy aids in choosing the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Insurance terms can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Shown next are typical coverages available from insurance companies.
Liability coverage protects you from injuries or damage you cause to people or other property in an accident. It protects you against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see policy limits of 100/300/100 that means you have a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability can pay for claims such as medical services, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, medical expenses, bail bonds and legal defense fees. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but buy higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive insurance covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like damage from a tornado or hurricane, fire damage, damage from flooding, a broken windshield and vandalism. The maximum payout your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Medical expense coverage
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for short-term medical expenses like ambulance fees, nursing services and prosthetic devices. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. They cover all vehicle occupants and also covers any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
Collision coverage protection
Collision coverage covers damage to your Range Rover Sport caused by collision with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for claims like sideswiping another vehicle, sustaining damage from a pot hole and colliding with another moving vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. Another option is to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Stretch your dollar
We covered quite a bit of information on how to lower your 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport insurance rates. The key concept to understand is the more providers you compare, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies. These smaller insurers may only write in your state and offer lower rates than their larger competitors like Progressive or GEICO.
While you’re price shopping online, it’s a bad idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are a lot of situations where drivers have reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that it was a big error on their part. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
To read more, link through to the resources below:
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area