Cheapest 2007 Audi S4 Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Sep 2, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you sick and tired of trying to scrape together enough money to buy car insurance? You’re in the same situation as millions of other consumers. Because there are so many insurance companies to choose from, it is very difficult to find the best provider.
Locating the lowest cost coverage is easy if you know what you’re doing. If you have a current insurance policy or are shopping for new coverage, you can follow these tips to find better prices and possibly find even better coverage. Drivers just need to know how to compare company rates on the web.
Elements that influence Audi S4 insurance rates
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the rating factors that come into play when calculating your car insurance rates. Understanding what controls the rates you pay allows you to make educated decisions that could result in much lower annual insurance costs.
- Lower deductibles cost more – The deductibles define the amount you are required to spend before a claim is paid by your company. Insurance for physical damage to your car, also known as collision and other-than-collision, covers damage that occurs to your car. Examples of covered claims are running into the backend of another car, damage caused by hail, and windstorm damage. The more expense you’re willing to pay, the lower your rates will be for S4 insurance.
- Don’t skimp on liability – Your policy’s liability coverage will protect you if ever you are found liable for damages from an accident. Liability provides legal defense coverage which can cost thousands of dollars. This coverage is very inexpensive as compared to coverage for physical damage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Always keep insurance in force – Allowing your car insurance policy to lapse will be a guaranteed way to bump up your car insurance costs. And not only will insurance be more expensive, failure to provide proof of insurance may earn you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.You may need to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with your state motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
- Men fork out a little more – Statistics show women tend to be less risk to insure than men. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. Women and men have accidents in similar numbers, but the males cause more damage. They also get cited for more serious violations like reckless driving and DUI. Youthful male drivers tend to get in the most accidents and therefore are the most expensive to insure.
Save on Audi S4 insurance
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but there could be available discounts to cut the cost considerably. Certain discounts will be applied at quote time, but some must be specifically requested before being credited. If you don’t get every credit you deserve, you are throwing money away.
- Organization Discounts – Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization may earn a discount on your policy for S4 insurance.
- No Accidents – Claim-free drivers can save substantially when compared with bad drivers.
- Drive Less and Save – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Senior Citizens – Older drivers may receive a small decrease in premiums for S4 insurance.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents can pay as much as 50% less for S4 insurance than drivers with accident claims.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same company you will save 10% to 20% off each policy.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce your premiums.
Car insurance companies who might offer these benefits may include but are not limited to:
Check with each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Savings may not apply in every state.
Save 15 percent in 15 minutes? Is it for real?
Drivers constantly see and hear ads that promise big savings by Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. They all seem to say the same thing about savings if you move to their company.
How do they all say the same thing?
All the different companies can use profiling for the driver that is profitable for them. For instance, a driver they prefer could be between 25 and 40, has no prior claims, and has a high credit rating. Any driver who fits that profile is entitled to the best price and is almost guaranteed to cut their rates substantially.
Consumers who fall outside the “perfect” profile must pay more money which leads to business going elsewhere. The ad wording is “drivers who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save money. That is how companies can claim big savings.
This illustrates why drivers should compare as many rates as you can. It’s not possible to predict which company will provide you with the cheapest Audi S4 insurance rates.
Tailor your coverage to you
When buying the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. These are some specific questions can aid in determining if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
Auto insurance coverages and their meanings
Having a good grasp of auto insurance helps when choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Shown next are typical coverage types available from auto insurance companies.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – This coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your 2007 Audi S4.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should not be overlooked. Normally the UM/UIM limits are set the same as your liablity limits.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for short-term medical expenses for things like nursing services, chiropractic care, funeral costs and X-ray expenses. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Collision coverage – This coverage pays for damage to your S4 from colliding with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things such as colliding with another moving vehicle, driving through your garage door, crashing into a building, hitting a parking meter and backing into a parked car. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. You can also raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as hitting a bird, a broken windshield and falling objects. The highest amount a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability – This can cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from claims by other people. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see liability limits of 25/50/25 which stand for $25,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Occasionally you may see a combined limit that pays claims from the same limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability insurance covers claims like attorney fees, court costs, pain and suffering and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying as much as you can afford.
Buy online or local, you save
In this article, we covered a lot of tips how to save on 2007 Audi S4 insurance. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the lowest premiums are with a small local company. Smaller companies may only write in your state and offer lower rates than their larger competitors like State Farm and Allstate.
As you restructure your insurance plan, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many situations where an insured dropped liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at a price you can afford.
For more information, feel free to visit the following helpful articles:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area