Cheapest 2004 Bentley Continental GT Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 13, 2015
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for better car insurance rates? Consumers have many options when looking for low-cost Bentley Continental GT insurance. They can either waste time calling around trying to get quotes or utilize the internet to compare rates. There are more efficient ways to shop for car insurance so you’re going to learn the proper way to get price quotes on a Bentley and obtain the best price possible from both online companies and local agents.
Finding affordable coverage is easy if you know what you’re doing. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will most likely be able to save some money using this strategy. Vehicle owners just need to know the tricks to buy insurance coverage on the web.
Why you might be paying too much to insure your Bentley Continental GT
Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the elements that play a part in calculating your car insurance rates. Understanding what influences your rates allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get big savings.
Shown below are a few of the “ingredients” companies use to determine your rates.
- One company can mean more discounts – Some car insurance companies will award you with lower prices to insureds who have multiple policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount, it’s in your best interest to compare other company rates to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
- Teen drivers pay high rates – Young drivers are known to be careless and easily distracted in a vehicle so they pay higher car insurance rates. Mature drivers are more cautious drivers, tend to file fewer claims and get fewer tickets.
- Never allow your policy to lapse – Allowing your car insurance policy to lapse will be a sure-fire way to increase your car insurance rates. And not only will your rates increase, failure to provide proof of insurance may earn you a revoked license or a big fine.Then you may be required to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with your state motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
- Equipment add-ons that lower car insurance rates – Choosing a vehicle with anti-theft technology or alarm system can get you a discount on your car insurance. Anti-theft devices like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can thwart your car from being stolen.
- Safer cars are cheaper to insure – Safer cars are cheaper to insure. Safer cars have better occupant injury protection and fewer injuries means less money paid by your insurance company and thus lower rates. If the Bentley Continental GT is rated at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website it is probably cheaper to insure.
- More miles equals more premium – Driving more miles in a year the higher your rate. Almost all companies rate vehicles determined by how the vehicle is used. Vehicles not used for work or commuting can get a lower rate compared to those used for work or business. Ask your agent if your car insurance coverage is rated on the proper vehicle usage, because it can save money. If your policy improperly rates your Continental GT can result in significantly higher rates.
- Better credit scores mean better rates – Your credit score is a large factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. Drivers with excellent credit tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records as compared to drivers with lower credit ratings. If your credit rating is low, you could be paying less to insure your 2004 Bentley Continental GT by spending a little time repairing your credit.
Don’t overlook these discounts
Companies don’t always advertise every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we took the time to find some of the more common and also the lesser-known car insurance savings. If you aren’t receiving every discount available, you are paying more than you should be.
- Early Signing – Some companies give discounts for buying a policy before your current policy expires. This can save 10% or more.
- Save over 55 – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may be able to get a small decrease in premiums for Continental GT coverage.
- Student in College – Any of your kids living away from home attending college without a vehicle on campus may qualify for this discount.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags may earn rate discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Good Student – This discount can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being on active duty in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to wear their seat belts could save 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with a discount if you purchase life insurance.
It’s important to note that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like all those discounts means the company will pay you, you won’t be that lucky.
A partial list of companies that may offer these benefits are:
Before buying, ask each insurance company how you can save money. All car insurance discounts may not be available in every state.
Can you really save $492 a year?
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads for the lowest price auto insurance by companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive. All the ads make the same claim about savings after switching to them.
But how can every company make the same claim?
All the different companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer they prefer to insure. For example, a preferred risk could be between the ages of 40 and 55, insures multiple vehicles, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. Any new insured who matches those parameters will get very good rates and therefore will cut their rates substantially.
Potential customers who do not match the “perfect” profile will be charged higher premiums which usually ends up with business going elsewhere. The ads state “customers who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save money. This is how insurance companies can make the claims of big savings. That is why you need to compare as many rates as you can. It is impossible to predict which company will have the lowest Bentley Continental GT insurance rates.
Is my situation unique?
When buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For example, these questions may help highlight whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Coverages available on your auto insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of auto insurance can help you determine which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Medical expense insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for immediate expenses such as dental work, hospital visits, surgery and chiropractic care. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers all vehicle occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Auto collision coverage
This coverage covers damage to your Continental GT resulting from a collision with an object or car. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as colliding with another moving vehicle, colliding with a tree, hitting a parking meter, driving through your garage door and damaging your car on a curb. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Liability car insurance
This provides protection from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property that is your fault. It protects YOU against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see liability limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers claims like legal defense fees, bail bonds and attorney fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Bentley Continental GT.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like damage from a tornado or hurricane, hitting a deer and a broken windshield. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Get your money’s worth
Insureds leave their current company for many reasons like lack of trust in their agent, delays in paying claims, delays in responding to claim requests or high rates after DUI convictions. Regardless of your reason, finding a new insurance coverage company can be pretty painless.
When buying insurance coverage, never sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are many occasions where an accident victim reduced liability coverage limits to discover at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The aim is to find the BEST coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
Cost effective 2004 Bentley Continental GT insurance is definitely available both online and also from your neighborhood agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
More detailed insurance coverage information is located in the articles below:
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Insitute)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Shopping for a Safe Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area