2008 Bentley Continental GT Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Consumers have options when looking for the best price on Bentley Continental GT insurance. They can either spend hours driving around getting price quotes or leverage the internet to make rate comparisons. There are both good and bad ways to compare car insurance rates so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to price shop coverage for a new or used Bentley and get the lowest price either online or from local insurance agents.
Consumers should take time to price shop coverage every six months because prices change frequently. Even if you think you had the lowest rates for Continental GT coverage two years ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. So block out anything you think you know about car insurance because you’re going to learn the fastest and easiest way to save on car insurance.
Finding the best rates is not rocket science. If you have car insurance now, you will most likely be able to reduce your rates substantially using these techniques. Consumers just need to learn the most efficient way to get comparison rates online.
Take advantage of discounts
Auto insurance companies do not advertise all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the following is a list of both well-publicized and the harder-to-find auto insurance savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Multiple Cars – Buying insurance for all your vehicles with the same company qualifies for this discount.
- Federal Government Employee – Simply working for the federal government can save as much as 8% for Continental GT coverage with a few auto insurance companies.
- Claim Free – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay less when compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Resident Student – Children who attend school more than 100 miles from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle may qualify for this discount.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more for Continental GT coverage than drivers with accidents.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
Car insurance companies that may offer these benefits include:
Double check with all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts may not be available in your area.
Factors that can influence insurance rates for a Bentley Continental GT
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that play a part in calculating the rates you pay for auto insurance. Knowing what impacts premium levels allows you to make educated decisions that may reward you with much lower annual insurance costs.
Shown below are some of the items companies use to determine rates.
- Low deductibles can be expensive – Insurance for physical damage to your car, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, protects your Bentley from damage. A few examples of covered claims are a windshield shattered by a rock, damage from fire, and burglary. Your deductibles are the amount of money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket before your auto insurance pays a claim. The more you have to pay, the less your company will charge you for insurance for Continental GT coverage.
- Drive less and save money – The more you drive each year the more you’ll pay to insure your vehicle. Most insurance companies rate vehicles based on how the vehicle is used. Cars that are left in the garage get more affordable rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Verify your auto insurance policy properly reflects the correct driver usage. Incorrect usage on your Continental GT can cost quite a bit.
- Having a spouse can save you money – Having a spouse actually saves money on your auto insurance policy. Marriage is viewed as being more mature and responsible and it’s statistically proven that being married results in fewer claims.
- Your occupation can affect rates – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Careers like real estate brokers, business owners and dentists are shown to have the highest average rates because of high stress and lengthy work days. Other occupations like pilots, historians and homemakers pay the least for Continental GT coverage.
How to know if you need help
When it comes to buying coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s needs are different.
These are some specific questions might point out whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Do I need replacement cost coverage?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions then you might want to talk to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.
Insurance coverage specifics
Having a good grasp of your insurance policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Coverage for liability
Liability coverage provides protection from damage that occurs to people or other property. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 100/300/100 that means you have $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for things like funeral expenses, bail bonds, repair costs for stationary objects, structural damage and legal defense fees. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but buy as much as you can afford.
Comprehensive auto coverage
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, vandalism and damage from getting keyed. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision coverage pays for damage to your Continental GT resulting from a collision with another car or object. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for claims like sideswiping another vehicle, damaging your car on a curb and crashing into a ditch. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. Another option is to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
This gives you protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Bentley Continental GT.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for things like nursing services, hospital visits, ambulance fees and chiropractic care. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Power to the consumer
We just covered many tips how you can reduce 2008 Bentley Continental GT insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the better your comparison will be. Drivers may discover the best prices are with some of the smallest insurance companies.
Low-cost insurance can be found on the web in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies do not provide you the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
When trying to cut insurance costs, don’t be tempted to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. Too many times, drivers have reduced full coverage and discovered at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at an affordable rate.
More detailed insurance coverage information is available in the articles below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area