Cheapest 2003 Nissan 350Z Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 13, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you tired of paying out the nose to pay your car insurance bill each month? You’re in the same situation as millions of other consumers. Drivers have so many car insurance companies to choose from, and though it is a good thing to have multiple companies, so many choices can make it hard to compare rates and cut insurance costs.
It is always a good idea to compare rates once or twice a year since insurance rates are constantly changing. Just because you found the best deal for 350Z insurance a year ago there may be better deals available now. Ignore everything you know about car insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the best methods to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
The best way we recommend to get policy rate comparisons is to know the fact most of the larger companies have advanced systems to give free rates quotes. All you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details such as marital status, what you do for a living, if it has an alarm system, and if the vehicle is leased. Your insurance information is instantly submitted to insurance carriers in your area and they return rate quotes instantly to find the best rate.
To get price quotes in order to keep your 2003 Nissan 350Z insurance cost low, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance.
Why Discounts Can Help You Save On Your Insurance Policy
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you may find discounts that you may not even be aware of. Some discounts apply automatically when you complete an application, but some may not be applied and must be asked about before you will receive the discount. If they aren’t giving you every credit available, you are throwing money away.
- Drive Safe and Save – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% less for 350Z insurance than less cautious drivers.
- Sign Online – A handful of insurance companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy over the internet.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems help deter theft and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Early Signing – A few companies offer discounts for signing up before your current policy expires. This can save 10% or more.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Good Students Pay Less – This discount can save 20 to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Life Insurance – Larger companies have a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can avoid accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
It’s important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way. But any discount will bring down your overall premium however.
Insurance companies that possibly offer these benefits include:
- State Farm
- 21st Century
- American Family
- The Hartford
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering how you can save money. All car insurance discounts might not apply everywhere.
What factors influence Nissan 350Z insurance rates?
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that go into determining the rates you pay for insurance. Having a good understanding of what impacts premium levels allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
Listed below are some of the factors companies use to determine your rates.
- Are you male or female? – Statistics show that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. However, this does not mean men are worse drivers. They both have accidents in similar percentages, but the male of the species have costlier accidents. Men also tend to get more serious tickets such as DWI and reckless driving. Teenage male drivers are several times more likely to be in an accident and are penalized with high insurance rates.
- Your insurance rates can be influenced by your job – Did you know that where you work can have an impact on rates? Jobs such as doctors, executives and financial analysts tend to have higher average rates attributed to stressful work requirements and long work hours. Conversely, occupations like pilots, engineers and homemakers receive lower rates for 350Z insurance.
- Higher safety ratings means cheaper insurance – Vehicles with good safety scores get lower rates. These vehicles reduce injuries and better occupant protection means less money paid by your insurance company passed on to you as lower rates. If your Nissan 350Z is rated at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org you are probably receiving a discount.
- Cautious drivers pay less – A bad driving record has a lot to do with how much you pay for insurance. Drivers who don’t get tickets receive lower rates than their less careful counterparts. Even a single citation can bump up the cost forty percent or more. If you have dangerous violations like DUI or reckless driving may find they need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility to the state department of motor vehicles in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Don’t cancel a policy without a new one in place – Allowing your insurance policy to lapse is a guaranteed way to pay more for insurance. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage will get you a revoked license or a big fine.
Every Driver Will Need Different Coverage
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Every insured’s situation is different so your insurance needs to address that. For example, these questions can aid in determining whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Am I covered if I wreck a rental car?
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Am I covered when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
- What happens if I owe more than my 2003 Nissan 350Z is worth?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
What are some advertising myths?
Consumers can’t get away from ads for the lowest price auto insurance from the likes of Allstate and Progressive. All the companies have a common claim of big savings if you switch your coverage to them.
How can each company claim to save you money? This is how they do it.
All the different companies have a preferred profile for the driver that is profitable for them. An example of a desirable insured could possibly be over the age of 40, has no tickets, and drives less than 10,000 miles a year. A driver that hits that “sweet spot” will get the preferred rates and as a result will probably save when switching.
Potential customers who fall outside the requirements will be charged a higher premium and ends up with the customer not buying. The ads say “customers that switch” not “everybody who quotes” save money. This is how companies can truthfully make those claims.
That is why it is so important to compare as many rates as you can. It’s just too difficult to predict which company will give you the biggest savings on Nissan 350Z insurance.
Information About Specific Coverages
Having a good grasp of auto insurance aids in choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. These are typical coverage types found on most auto insurance policies.
Collision Coverage Protection
This covers damage to your 350Z from colliding with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage pays for claims like hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter and crashing into a ditch. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Liability Auto Insurance
Liability insurance provides protection from damage that occurs to other’s property or people. It protects you against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL which provides one coverage limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability insurance covers things like emergency aid, bail bonds and legal defense fees. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Uninsured and Underinsured Coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Usually the UM/UIM limits are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Coverage for Medical Payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for immediate expenses for things like funeral costs, chiropractic care, surgery, pain medications and nursing services. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance program or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as hail damage, rock chips in glass, theft and hitting a bird. The maximum payout your auto insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
How to Lower Nissan 350z Insurance Rates: Summary
We just showed you some good ideas how to lower your 2003 Nissan 350Z insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies. Smaller companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
When buying insurance coverage, do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. Too many times, drivers have reduced collision coverage to discover at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your strategy should be to find the BEST coverage for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Cost effective insurance is possible online in addition to many insurance agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance companies do not provide online quoting and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area