Compare 2004 Nissan 350Z Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want better insurance rates for your Nissan 350Z? Shopping for affordable insurance on the web can seem to be challenging for consumers new to shopping for insurance online. With such a large number of insurers available, how can anyone have a chance to compare the different rates to find the best pricing?
Low Cost Insurance Coverage
All major insurance coverage companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive give price estimates on the web. Getting quotes is pretty easy as you simply type in your coverage preferences into a form. After you complete the form, the company’s rating system makes automated requests for reports for credit and driving violations and generates pricing information based on these and other factors.
This helps simplify price comparisons, but the work required to visit multiple sites and enter the same data into a form is not the best way to spend an afternoon. But it’s very important to do this in order to find the best price on insurance coverage.
There is an easier way!
The smarter way to compare rates makes use of a single form that obtains quotes from several companies at one time. It saves time, reduces the work, and makes quoting online much easier to do. As soon as the form is sent, it gets priced and you are able to buy any one of the quote results. If one or more price quotes are lower than your current rates, you can simply submit the application and buy the policy. It can be completed in a matter of minutes and may result in a nice savings.
To quickly find out what other companies charge, click here to open in a new tab and complete the simple form. To compare your current rates, we recommend that you enter your coverages identical to your current policy. This makes sure you will have comparison quotes based on identical coverages.
How much can you save with discounts?
Auto insurance companies don’t always publicize all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we took the time to find both the well known as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using.
- Distant Student – Any of your kids who attend school more than 100 miles from home and do not have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Low mileage vehicles can earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home can save you money because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of certain professional organizations could trigger savings when shopping for insurance coverage for 350Z insurance.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete Drivers Ed class in school.
It’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Just because it seems like you could get a free insurance coverage policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
A partial list of companies who might offer these benefits include:
- State Farm
- Farmers Insurance
Double check with every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts may not apply everywhere.
How much car insurance do I need?
When buying the best insurance coverage coverage, there is no one size fits all plan. Each situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining if your insurance needs might need professional guidance.
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form.
Your Nissan 350Z Insurance Rate is a Complex Equation
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that play a part in calculating your insurance coverage rates. When you know what positively or negatively determines base rates enables informed choices that may reward you with big savings.
- Don’t let your coverage lapse – Driving with no insurance is against the law and insurance coverage companies will penalize you for letting your coverage lapse. Not only will you pay more, but not being able to provide proof of insurance may earn you a license revocation or jail time.
- Where you live – Residing in a small town is a positive aspect when buying insurance coverage. City drivers tend to have more traffic problems and a longer drive to work. Less people living in that area means a lower chance of having an accident as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
- Lower rates with optional equipment – Driving a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can save you a little every year. Anti-theft devices such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all hinder your vehicle from being stolen.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – Driving more miles each year the more you will pay for insurance coverage. The majority of insurers price each vehicle’s coverage based on their usage. Autos not used for work or commuting receive lower rates than those used for commuting. Having the wrong rating on your 350Z may be costing you. Ask your agent if your insurance coverage coverage shows the proper vehicle usage, because improper ratings can cost you money.
- Protect yourself with liability coverage – Liability insurance is the coverage that protects you in the event that a court rules you are at fault for personal injury or accident damage. It provides for a legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability is cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so buy as much as you can afford.
Parts of Your Insurance Policy
Knowing the specifics of a insurance policy can help you determine which coverages you need for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like rock chips in glass, damage from a tornado or hurricane, a broken windshield, damage from flooding and hail damage. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision coverage pays for damage to your 350Z from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for claims like backing into a parked car, crashing into a building, hitting a mailbox, driving through your garage door and colliding with another moving vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your 2004 Nissan 350Z.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Coverage for medical payments
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for bills like EMT expenses, funeral costs, pain medications and dental work. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover both the driver and occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Auto liability insurance
This will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property. It protects YOU from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show liability limits of 100/300/100 that translate to $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for things such as court costs, bail bonds and legal defense fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Buy Online or Local to Save
Lower-priced 2004 Nissan 350Z insurance costs can be sourced on the web and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these small, regional companies sell through independent agents.
You just learned a lot of information how to get a better price on insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers could even find that the best price on insurance is with some of the lesser-known companies.
As you shop your coverage around, don’t be tempted to buy less coverage just to save a little money. In many instances, an accident victim reduced full coverage only to regret at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your goal should be to buy the best coverage you can find at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area