Cheapest 2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for lower insurance coverage rates for your Ford F-350 Super Duty? Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy high-priced insurance coverage? Trust us, many consumers are feeling buyer’s remorse and feel like there’s no way out.
Drivers have multiple insurance companies to choose from, and although it’s a good thing to have a choice, lots of choices makes it harder to get the best deal.
Cheap Insurance Coverage Comparisons
All major insurance coverage companies allow you to get prices directly from their websites. This process is fairly simple as you just type in the coverages you want as requested by the quote form. When the form is submitted, their system automatically orders information on your driving record and credit history and provides a quote based on these factors. Online quotes streamlines rate comparisons, but having to visit multiple sites and type in the same information can be a bit tiresome and repetitive. Unfortunately, it is important to have as many quotes as possible if you want to find lower prices.
The easy way to compare rates
A more efficient way to find lower prices uses one simple form to get prices from several different companies. This type of form saves time, helps eliminate reptitive entry, and makes online shopping much more enjoyable. As soon as you send your information, it gets priced and you are able to buy any one of the returned quotes. If a lower price is quoted, you simply finish the application and purchase coverage. It can be completed in less than 10 minutes and you will find out if you’re overpaying now.
If you want to use this form to compare rates, click here to open in new window and submit your coverage information. To compare your current rates, we recommend that you enter coverages and limits exactly as shown on your declarations page. Doing this assures you will have a rate comparison for exact coverage.
Be sure to get all your discounts
Car insurance companies don’t list every available discount very clearly, so we researched both the well known and the harder-to-find ways to save on insurance.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Have your child take driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems help deter theft and will save you 10% or more.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers pay much less as compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Payment Method – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Own a Home – Simply owning a home may earn you a small savings because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- Save over 55 – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for better insurance rates on F-350 Super Duty coverage.
- Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles could be rewarded with better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Organization Discounts – Belonging to certain professional organizations could qualify you for a break when shopping for insurance on F-350 Super Duty coverage.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some companies give discounts for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiring. The savings is around 10%.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given the whole policy. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So even though they make it sound like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
Companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts include:
Before buying, ask each company how you can save money. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in every state.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When buying the best insurance coverage for your vehicles, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs and your policy should reflect that. These are some specific questions can aid in determining whether your personal situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- If my 2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- What is PIP insurance?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in my state?
- How much liability insurance is required?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Having a good grasp of your insurance policy can help you determine appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. These are typical coverage types found on the average insurance policy.
Medical costs insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses for things like pain medications, doctor visits and dental work. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover both the driver and occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Auto collision coverage
This coverage pays for damage to your F-350 Super Duty from colliding with another car or object. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against claims like sustaining damage from a pot hole, driving through your garage door and hitting a parking meter. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
Coverage for liability
This protects you from damage that occurs to a person or their property. It protects you from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have liability limits of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, $100,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers things like pain and suffering, bail bonds, court costs, attorney fees and emergency aid. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Ford F-350 Super Duty.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This coverage covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as hitting a deer, fire damage, hitting a bird, falling objects and vandalism. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area