Cheapest 1995 Toyota Celica Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Having to pay for overpriced auto insurance can overdraw your checking account and force you to make sacrifices. Doing a price comparison is free, only takes a few minutes, and is a good way to lower your monthly bill.
Lots of insurers contend for your hard-earned dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to discover the definitive lowest rate
If you currently have a car insurance policy, you stand a good chance to be able to lower your premiums substantially using these tips. Finding affordable coverage is not rocket science. Nevertheless, drivers need to have an understanding of how insurance companies sell insurance online and apply this information to your search.
Be sure to get all your discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t always list every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list both well-publicized and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving.
- E-sign – Certain companies will give a small break just for signing your application over the internet.
- Seat Belts Save – Requiring all passengers to use their safety belts could save 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers can possibly qualify for a small decrease in premiums for Celica insurance.
- Multiple Cars – Having all your vehicles on the same insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% less for Celica insurance than less cautious drivers.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. Most only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies don’t profit that way.
To see a list of companies who offer insurance discounts, click this link.
Some factors that can determine what Toyota Celica insurance costs
It’s important that you understand some of the elements that help determine auto insurance rates. Understanding what controls the rates you pay empowers consumers to make smart changes that will entitle you to big savings.
- Where do you drive? – Driving more miles every year the higher your rate. Most companies price each vehicle’s coverage based on how the vehicle is used. Autos left parked in the garage can get a lower rate compared to those used for work or business. Make sure your auto insurance coverage is showing the proper vehicle usage, because it can save money. If your policy improperly rates your Celica may be wasting your money.
- Battle of the sexes – The statistics show that women are safer drivers than men. However, don’t assume that women are better drivers. Both sexes have accidents in similar numbers, but the men cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. Men also statistically receive more costly citations like DUI and reckless driving.
- High crash test scores lower rates – Vehicles with good safety scores are cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles protect occupants better and fewer injuries means less money paid by your insurance company passed on to you as lower rates. If your Toyota Celica is rated at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org you are probably receiving a discount.
- Poor credit can mean higher rates – Credit history is a big factor in calculating your auto insurance rates. So if your credit rating is not that good, you could pay less to insure your 1995 Toyota Celica by spending a little time repairing your credit. Consumers who have good credit tend to be less risk to insure than those with lower credit scores.
- Bad driving skills means higher rates – Your driving citation history has a lot to do with how much you pay for insurance. Just one ticket may increase your cost by as much as thirty percent. Drivers with clean records get better rates compared to drivers with tickets. Drivers who have flagrant citations such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions may need to file a SR-22 with the DMV in their state in order to keep their license.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When buying the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there is no perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s situation is a little different so your insurance should reflect that These are some specific questions might point out whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 1995 Toyota Celica?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in my state?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Insurance coverage considerations
Learning about specific coverages of your insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. Below you’ll find the usual coverages available from insurance companies.
Auto liability insurance
This coverage provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property in an accident. It protects YOU from legal claims by others. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have values of 25/50/25 which means $25,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability can pay for claims such as medical expenses, medical services, repair costs for stationary objects, court costs and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Toyota Celica.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for expenses for X-ray expenses, doctor visits, funeral costs and surgery. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
This covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like hitting a bird, a broken windshield and vandalism. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for claims like sustaining damage from a pot hole, crashing into a building and driving through your garage door. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
When you buy insurance online, never buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, someone sacrificed physical damage coverage and discovered at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The ultimate goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at an affordable rate, not the least amount of coverage.
You just read many tips how you can lower your 1995 Toyota Celica insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Consumers may even find the best price on car insurance is with some of the smallest insurance companies. These companies may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
More tips and info about car insurance can be found at these sites:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area