Cheapest 2001 Toyota Celica Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower auto insurance rates for your Toyota Celica? Are you a victim of high-priced auto insurance? Trust us when we tell you there are many consumers feeling the pinch from expensive auto insurance. Insurance companies such as GEICO, Farmers Insurance and State Farm all promote huge savings with advertising and consumers find it hard to separate fact from fiction and find the best price available.
How to Get Insurance Coverage
All the larger insurance coverage companies allow you to get prices for coverage directly from their websites. This process is fairly straightforward as you just enter your coverage information into a form. After the form is submitted, their rating system will obtain your credit score and driving record and generates pricing information. This makes it a lot easier to compare rates but having to visit a lot of sites and complete many quote forms can get tiresome after awhile. But it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible if you are searching for the best price possible.
Quote rates the easy way
The easiest way to locate the lowest prices requires only one form that analyzes rates from many companies. It saves time, eliminates form submissions, and makes rate comparisons a little more enjoyable. After sending your information, your coverage is rated and you are able to buy any of the pricing results. If you find a better price you simply finish the application and purchase coverage. The whole process takes 15 minutes at the most and you’ll know if lower rates are available.
To quickly find out how much you can save on insurance coverage, click here to open in new window and submit the form. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended you complete the form with coverages and limits just like they are on your policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you are getting rate quotes for exact coverage.
Pay less by taking advantage of discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t list every discount very well, so we researched some of the more common and the more hidden savings tricks you should be using. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Use Seat Belts – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts could cut 10% or more off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save 5% or more.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a new car can be considerably cheaper compared to insuring an older model.
- Student Driver Training – Cut your cost by having your teen driver complete a driver education course if offered at their school.
- Anti-theft Discount – Anti-theft and alarm systems can help prevent theft and will save you 10% or more.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who avoid accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less for Celica coverage than drivers with accidents.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a house can help you save on insurance because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control prevent accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Clubs and Organizations – Affiliation with certain professional organizations could trigger savings on insurance for Celica coverage.
Consumers should know that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. So despite the fact that it appears it’s possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
Companies that may have some of the above discounts are:
- State Farm
- American Family
- 21st Century
Double check with every prospective company which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts might not apply everywhere.
Your coverage should be tailored to you
When it comes to buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For example, these questions could help you determine if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Is my ex-spouse still covered by my policy?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in my state?
- Should I buy only the required minimum liability coverage?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- What is the ISO rating for a 2001 Toyota Celica?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or click here for a list of insurance coverage companies in your area. It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Insurance coverages explained
Knowing the specifics of your insurance policy can help you determine appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. Below you’ll find typical coverages found on most insurance policies.
This provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on people or other property that is your fault. It protects you against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see liability limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers things such as structural damage, repair costs for stationary objects and court costs. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but consider buying higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as vandalism, rock chips in glass, fire damage and hitting a deer. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Toyota Celica.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for expenses for things like surgery, funeral costs, rehabilitation expenses and prosthetic devices. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Auto collision coverage
This coverage pays for damage to your Celica caused by collision with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against things like scraping a guard rail, hitting a mailbox, damaging your car on a curb and sideswiping another vehicle. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area