Cheapest 1994 Toyota Celica Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for the cheapest car insurance rates for your Toyota Celica? Tired of not being able to afford to insure your Toyota every month? You are in the same boat as many other consumers.
With consumers having so many options, it can be challenging to find the lowest price insurer.
It is always a good idea to shop coverage around at least once a year since rates are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you got the lowest rates for Celica insurance two years ago there may be better deals available now. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the easiest way to buy cheaper car insurance.
How to Compare Auto Insurance Costs
When shopping for auto insurance there are multiple ways to compare rate quotes from local auto insurance companies. The simplest method to compare 1994 Toyota Celica insurance prices consists of shopping online. It is quite easy and can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- The single most time-saving way to get quotes for comparison is an all-inclusive rate comparison click here to open form in new window. This method keeps you from doing repetitive form submissions for every auto insurance company. Filling out one form gets you coverage quotes instantly.
- A more time consuming way to find lower rates consists of going to the website for every company you want to comare and fill out their own quote form. For sake of this example, we’ll assume you want rates from Liberty Mutual, Safeco and Progressive. To find out each rate you need to take the time to go to each site to input your insurance information, and that’s why the first method is more popular. For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
- The most time-consuming method of getting rate comparisons is driving around to insurance agents’ offices. The internet makes this process obsolete unless you require the professional guidance that only a license agent can provide. Drivers can comparison shop online and still use a local agent. We’ll cover that shortly.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just double check that you are using exactly the same coverages with each company. If you have different liability limits you can’t possibly determine the lowest rate for your Toyota Celica. Quoting even small variations in coverage limits can result in a big premium difference. Just keep in mind that comparing more company’s prices helps locate a better price.
These five discounts can slash auto insurance rates
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but you may find discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some trigger automatically when you complete an application, but less common discounts must be specially asked for before they will apply.
- Safety Course Discount – Completing a driver safety course could cut 5% off your bill if you qualify.
- Sign Online – A few companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks simply for signing on their website.
- Life Insurance Discount – Larger companies have a break if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Good Student Discount – Getting good grades can earn a discount of 20% or more. The good student discount can last well after school through age 25.
- Accident Waiver – Certain companies will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up so long as you haven’t had any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. But any discount will cut the cost of coverage.
Companies that may offer some of the above discounts are:
Check with each company which discounts they offer. Discounts may not apply in every state.
When might I need the advice of an agent?
When buying coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Every insured’s situation is different and your policy should reflect that. These are some specific questions might point out whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- What are the best liability limits?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- Do I have newly-aquired coverage?
- When should my teen driver be added to my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Car insurance coverage breakdown
Learning about specific coverages of a car insurance policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. Car insurance terms can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Listed below are the usual coverages offered by car insurance companies.
Medical expense insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for immediate expenses like pain medications, funeral costs and ambulance fees. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. They cover all vehicle occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Liability car insurance
Liability insurance protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property. Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000. Alternatively, you may have one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability coverage pays for things such as court costs, bail bonds, funeral expenses, medical services and legal defense fees. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like theft, vandalism, fire damage and damage from flooding. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Celica resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for things such as crashing into a building, sideswiping another vehicle and rolling your car. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
This coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your 1994 Toyota Celica.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Normally your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Be a smart shopper
Cheap 1994 Toyota Celica insurance is available online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. A few companies may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and many times these smaller companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
We just showed you quite a bit of information on how to shop for insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from the smaller companies. Smaller companies may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments compared to the large companies like State Farm and Allstate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area