Cheapest 2018 Audi S4 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 7, 2019
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you tired of scraping the payment together to keep your car insured? You’re in the same situation as many other people. Because you have many companies to choose from, it can be hard to pick the lowest cost insurer.
It’s a good idea to do rate comparisons as often as possible because prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Just because you found the best price for S4 insurance two years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re going to learn how to quote online to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
Ways to get insurance coverage rate quotes
All the larger insurance coverage companies such as GEICO, State Farm and Progressive make it easy to get pricing on their websites. Doing online price comparisons is possible for anyone as you simply type in on the page. After you complete the form, the quote system will order your driving and credit reports and gives you a price quote determined by many factors. Being able to quote online makes it easy to compare insurance prices but the time required to go to multiple sites and type in the same data is repetitive and time-consuming. But it’s absolutely necessary to have as many quotes as possible if you want to get better insurance coverage pricing.
There is an easier way to compare rates
The quickest way to lower your insurance coverage bill uses one simple form to get prices from more than one company. It’s a real time-saver, eliminates repetitive work, and makes rate comparisons much more enjoyable and efficient. As soon as you send your information, it is rated and you can choose any one of the quotes that you receive. If one or more price quotes are lower than your current rates, you can simply submit the application and purchase coverage. The entire process takes just a few minutes to complete and you’ll know if lower rates are available.
To find out what other companies charge, click here and complete the simple form. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you replicate deductibles and limits as shown on your current policy. This way, you are getting a rate comparison based on similar coverages.
Is there deception in advertising?
Drivers can’t escape the ads that promise big savings for switching from the likes of GEICO, State Farm and Progressive. They all seem to say the same thing of big savings if you just switch your auto insurance policy to them.
How does each company make the same claim? This is how they do it.
Auto insurance companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer that will not have excessive claims. For instance, a profitable insured may need to be over the age of 50, insures multiple vehicles, and has a short commute. Anybody who fits that profile will get the preferred premium rates and will probably save when switching.
People who don’t meet these criteria will have to pay more expensive rates which translates to the driver buying from a lower-cost company. The ads state “drivers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save the amount stated. That’s the way companies can claim big savings. This really emphasizes why it’s extremely important to get insurance quotes from several different companies. It is impossible to guess the company that will have better premium rates than you’re paying now.
Slash your auto insurance rates with discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you might already qualify for some discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Certain credits will be shown when you quote, but once in a while a discount must be asked for prior to receiving the credit.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Require your teen driver to complete a driver education course as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies and place coverage with the same company you may save at least 10% off all policies.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers who elect to allow data collection to analyze driving patterns by installing a telematics device like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot may get a rate reduction if they have good driving habits.
- Sign Early and Save – Select insurance companies give a discount for renewing your policy prior to the expiration date on your current policy. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Home Ownership Discount – Owning a house can get you a discount because maintaining a house requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Employee of Federal Government – Federal government employees could cut as much as 10% off for S4 insurance with some auto insurance companies.
A little note about advertised discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Even though it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Popular auto insurance companies and their possible discounts are detailed below.
- GEICO has discounts for emergency military deployment, membership and employees, multi-policy, good student, seat belt use, and defensive driver.
- MetLife policyholders can earn discounts including accident-free, claim-free, multi-policy, good driver, and good student.
- State Farm offers discounts for multiple autos, multiple policy, student away at school, passive restraint, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, and accident-free.
- Progressive may include discounts for multi-policy, online quote discount, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, homeowner, online signing, and good student.
- Mercury Insurance may have discounts that include annual mileage, age of vehicle, anti-theft, ease of repair, and type of vehicle.
- 21st Century has savings for student driver, automatic seat belts, defensive driver, 55 and older, teen driver, and early bird.
- Allstate offers premium reductions for anti-lock brakes, safe driver, 55 and retired, early signing, eSmart discount, and new car.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each insurance company which credits you are entitled to. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policies in your area. If you would like to see a list of insurers that offer many of these discounts, click here.
You are unique and your insurance coverage should be too
When choosing adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s situation is unique and your policy should reflect that. For example, these questions may help you determine whether you could use an agent’s help.
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2018 Audi S4?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- Does my 2018 Audi S4 need full coverage?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2018 Audi S4?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Car insurance coverages explained
Learning about specific coverages of a car insurance policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Listed below are the usual coverages offered by car insurance companies.
Auto liability insurance
Liability coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other people or property that is your fault. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show policy limits of 50/100/50 which stand for $50,000 bodily injury coverage, $100,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for claims such as legal defense fees, court costs and pain and suffering. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Coverage for medical expenses
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for immediate expenses for things like ambulance fees, X-ray expenses, hospital visits and EMT expenses. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers you and your occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Auto collision coverage
Collision coverage covers damage to your S4 caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage pays for things such as sideswiping another vehicle, crashing into a ditch and backing into a parked car. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive car insurance
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as theft, hail damage and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum amount a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
This gives you protection from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your 2018 Audi S4.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked.
Do the work, save more money
We covered many ideas to reduce 2018 Audi S4 insurance premium rates online. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your prices. You may be surprised to find that the best price on car insurance is with the smaller companies. They may only write in your state and offer lower prices than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive and GEICO.
As you restructure your insurance plan, never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many cases, consumers will sacrifice full coverage and learned later that the savings was not a smart move. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
More detailed car insurance information is located by following these links:
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- Understanding Limits and Deductibles (Allstate)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area