Cheapest 2008 Cadillac Escalade Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for cheaper insurance coverage rates for your Cadillac Escalade? If shopping for insurance coverage online is new to you, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer number of insurance coverage companies selling insurance.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is not that difficult. If you currently have car insurance, you will be able to save some money using these techniques. Although drivers must know the way insurance companies sell insurance online and apply this information to your search.
The quickest way to compare car insurance company rates utilizes the fact most insurance companies will pay a fee to provide you with a free rate quote. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide information including if it has an anti-theft system, whether or not you need a SR-22, how your vehicles are used, and the year, make and model of vehicles. Your rating data is automatically sent to all major companies and they return rate quotes almost instantly.
To get price quotes for your , click here and enter the information requested.
Discounts mean cheaper Cadillac Escalade insurance rates
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list both the well known and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles can qualify you for better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Government Employees – Simply working for the federal government may qualify you for a discount on Escalade coverage with a few auto insurance companies.
- Early Signing – Some companies give discounts for switching policies prior to your current policy expiration. This can save 10% or more.
- Drivers Education – Cut your cost by having your teen driver complete a driver education course if offered at their school.
- Safe Driver Discount – Insureds without accidents can pay as much as 50% less on Escalade coverage than drivers with accident claims.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- New Car Discount – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can save up to 30% compared to insuring an older model.
- Accident Forgiveness – A handful of insurance companies will forgive one accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you haven’t had any claims for a certain period of time.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Simply owning a home may earn you a small savings because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given the whole policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
A partial list of companies that may have these benefits are:
Check with every prospective company which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts may not be available everywhere.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing the best insurance coverage coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For instance, these questions could help you determine if you might need an agent’s assistance.
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my 2008 Cadillac Escalade is totaled?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Specific coverage details
Having a good grasp of your auto insurance policy aids in choosing the right coverages for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
UM/UIM Coverage – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Cadillac Escalade.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as hitting a bird, theft and rock chips in glass. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your Escalade resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as driving through your garage door, crashing into a ditch, hitting a parking meter, rolling your car and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Medical costs insurance – Med pay and PIP coverage pay for immediate expenses for rehabilitation expenses, pain medications, ambulance fees and funeral costs. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Auto liability insurance – Liability insurance protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on people or other property that is your fault. It protects you against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 100/300/100 that means you have $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability insurance covers things such as legal defense fees, medical services and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
A little work can save a LOT of money
Cheap 2008 Cadillac Escalade insurance is attainable from both online companies and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies may not provide online quoting and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
People who switch companies do it for many reasons like being labeled a high risk driver, delays in responding to claim requests, delays in paying claims and high prices. Whatever your reason, choosing a new company can be less work than you think.
We just covered a lot of techniques to compare insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. You may even discover the biggest savings come from a lesser-known regional company.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area