2003 Cadillac Escalade Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 27, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want cheaper insurance rates? Drivers have many options when trying to find the best price on Cadillac Escalade insurance. You can either spend your time calling around to get rate comparisons or utilize the internet to find the lowest rates. There are more efficient ways to shop for insurance and you need to know the proper way to quote coverages for your Cadillac and obtain the lowest possible price from both online companies and local agents.
Consumers need to compare prices once or twice a year since insurance rates change regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price on Escalade coverage a year ago there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the things you must know in order to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Cut prices on Cadillac Escalade insurance
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched some of the more common and the more hidden ways to save on auto insurance. If they aren’t giving you every credit possible, you are paying more than you should be.
- New Car Discount – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can save up to 30% since new cars are generally safer.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% on Escalade coverage with select insurance companies.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for signing up before your current policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Drive Less and Save – Low mileage vehicles could be rewarded with lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Homeowners Discount – Owning a home can help you save on auto insurance because owning a home shows financial diligence.
- Discount for Good Grades – Getting good grades can save 20 to 25%. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Insurance companies who might offer these benefits include:
- Farm Bureau
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
Double check with each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Savings might not be offered in your state.
Finding Insurance Deals
Finding a lower price on 2003 Cadillac Escalade insurance is not a difficult process. Drivers just need to spend a few minutes on the computer comparing rates from different insurance companies. This can be accomplished in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
Probably the best way to find low rates is an all-inclusive rate comparison click here to open form in new window. This easy form prevents you from having to do separate quotation requests for every insurance company. One form submission compares rates from many national carriers. It’s the fastest way to compare.
A harder way to shop for insurance online is spending the time to visit the website for every company you want to comare and complete a new quote form. For sake of this example, we’ll pretend you want to compare Liberty Mutual, 21st Century and Progressive. To get each rate you have to take the time to go to each site to input your insurance information, and that’s why the first method is more popular.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but compare exactly the same coverages and limits with every price quote. If you have mixed coverages it’s not possible to determine the lowest rate for your Cadillac Escalade.
What determines your Cadillac Escalade insurance premium
Consumers need to have an understanding of the factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for auto insurance. Having a good understanding of what influences your rates helps enable you to make changes that may reward you with better auto insurance rates.
The list below includes some of the factors that factor into rates.
- How many coverages with the same company – The majority of auto insurance companies give discounts to people who carry more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can be ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s still a good idea to compare rates to ensure the best deal. Consumers may find better rates by buying insurance from more than one company.
- High crash test scores lower rates – Safer cars tend to have better insurance rates. The safest vehicles result in less severe injuries and better occupant protection translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims passed on to you as lower rates. If the Cadillac Escalade earned at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org you may qualify for a discount.
- Are you male or female? – Statistics show that women are safer drivers than men. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are better drivers. Women and men are in accidents at about the same rate, but the males cause more damage. They also get cited for more serious violations like DUI and reckless driving. Teenage male drivers are several times more likely to be in an accident and therefore have the most expensive auto insurance rates.
- Drive less and save money – The more you drive in a year the higher your rate. Almost all companies apply a rate based on their usage. Autos left parked in the garage qualify for better rates than those used for commuting. Make sure your auto insurance policy is rated on the correct driver usage. If your policy improperly rates your Escalade may be wasting your money.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions might point out if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in my state?
- Am I covered when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- Is my Cadillac Escalade covered if I use it for business?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Auto insurance coverage information
Understanding the coverages of insurance aids in choosing appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Collision coverage protection
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for claims like hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter, driving through your garage door and crashing into a building. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from older vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
Your UM/UIM coverage gives you protection when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea.
Auto liability insurance
Liability insurance protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see limits of 100/300/100 that translate to $100,000 bodily injury coverage, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability insurance covers things such as attorney fees, medical services and repair costs for stationary objects. How much coverage you buy is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying as much as you can afford.
Insurance for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for short-term medical expenses for hospital visits, X-ray expenses and funeral costs. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
This will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like falling objects, theft, a broken windshield and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum payout a insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Don’t throw your cash in the trash
While you’re price shopping online, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. There are many occasions where an accident victim reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits and discovered at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage for the lowest price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Discount 2003 Cadillac Escalade insurance can be sourced online in addition to many insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some car insurance companies do not provide online price quotes and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
Consumers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as lack of trust in their agent, policy non-renewal, high rates after DUI convictions or even extreme rates for teen drivers. Regardless of your reason, finding a great new company can be pretty painless.
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area