Cheapest 2008 Buick Lucerne Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jan 22, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for better insurance coverage rates for your Buick Lucerne? Finding cheap insurance coverage on the web is impossible for consumers new to comparing rates online. With a ridiculous number of companies competing online, how can drivers have a chance to compare them all to find the best available rates?
Buying car insurance is quite easy. In a nutshell, anyone who is shopping for insurance will most likely be able to lower their premiums. Nevertheless, vehicle owners must learn the methods companies use to sell online and apply this information to your search.
Quick Car Insurance Quotes
The are a couple different ways to compare rate quotes from different insurance companies. The simplest method to find competitive 2008 Buick Lucerne insurance rates is simply to get online rate quotes. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- The recommended way to find the lowest comparison rates is a comparison rater form like this one (opens in new window). This type of form eliminates the need for multiple quote forms for each company. Taking the time to complete one form gets you price quotes from car insurance companies with the best prices. Recommended for those who want to invest the least amount of time.
- A less efficient way to find lower rates is to manually visit each company website and complete a new quote form. For examples sake, we’ll assume you want to compare rates from Farmers, 21st Century and GMAC. You would have to visit each site and enter your information, which is why most consumers use the first method.
To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
However you get your quotes, ensure you’re using exactly the same information with each company. If your comparisons have mixed coverages it will be next to impossible to make a fair comparison for your Buick Lucerne. Slightly different limits can make a big difference in price. And when comparing car insurance rates, know that having more price comparisons will enable you to find the best rates.
Are you getting all your discounts?
Auto insurance companies don’t always advertise all their discounts very well, so we break down some of the best known as well as the least known discounts you could be receiving.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers may receive reduced rates for Lucerne coverage.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same insurance company you may earn up to 20% off your total premium.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Save with a New Car – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can save up to 30% due to better safety requirements for new cars.
- Anti-theft Discount – Anti-theft and alarm systems help deter theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Multiple Cars – Insuring all your vehicles on the same auto insurance policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
Consumers should know that some credits don’t apply to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way.
A partial list of companies that may have these money-saving discounts are:
Double check with each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Savings may not apply everywhere.
When might I need an agent?
When buying coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Every situation is different.
For example, these questions can aid in determining if you may require specific advice.
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Auto insurance coverage basics
Learning about specific coverages of auto insurance can be of help when determining the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like vandalism, fire damage, damage from getting keyed and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum payout a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Buick Lucerne.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
Medical costs insurance
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for short-term medical expenses for hospital visits, prosthetic devices and rehabilitation expenses. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you are not covered by health insurance. Coverage applies to you and your occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Collision coverage protection
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for things such as hitting a mailbox, rolling your car and hitting a parking meter. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
Liability auto insurance
Liability insurance protects you from damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people in an accident. It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see limits of 50/100/50 which stand for $50,000 bodily injury coverage, $100,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability can pay for claims like funeral expenses, pain and suffering, attorney fees and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much coverage you buy is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying as much as you can afford.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area