Cheapest 2006 Hyundai Azera Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Paying for high-priced Hyundai Azera insurance can overdraw your checking account and force you to make sacrifices. Comparison shopping is free, only takes a few minutes, and is a good way to lower your monthly bill. Numerous insurers battle for your insurance dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the absolute lowest price
You need to compare rates before your policy renews because rates go up and down regularly. Just because you found the lowest price for Azera coverage last year you can probably find a lower rate today. There is a lot of bad information regarding insurance on the internet, so with this article, you’re going to get some guaranteed methods to find cheap insurance.
If you have a current insurance coverage policy or are looking for a new policy, you can use these techniques to find better prices while maintaining coverages. Finding affordable coverage is quite easy. Drivers only need an understanding of the proper methods to find the lowest price on the web.
Are you getting all your discounts?
Car insurance companies don’t always publicize all their discounts very clearly, so we break down both well-publicized as well as the least known ways to save on insurance. If you’re not getting every credit you qualify for, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- No Charge for an Accident – A few companies will allow you to have one accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you haven’t had any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Safe Driver Discount – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less for Azera coverage than their less cautious counterparts.
- Federal Government Employee – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off for Azera coverage with certain companies.
- Life Insurance – Larger companies have better rates if you take out life insurance.
- Drivers Education – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to take driver’s ed class in school.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Car insurance companies that possibly offer these benefits are:
- American Family
- Farmers Insurance
- State Farm
It’s a good idea to ask each company which discounts they offer. Some discounts may not be available everywhere.
Hyundai Azera insurance rates have many determining factors
It’s important that you understand the different types of things that help determine your insurance rates. Knowing what influences your rates enables informed choices that will entitle you to better insurance rates.
The following are some of the items insurance companies consider when setting prices.
- A lapse in coverage is a bad thing – Driving with no insurance can get your license suspended and your next policy will cost more because you let your coverage lapse. And not only will your rates increase, but not being able to provide proof of insurance will get you a revoked license or a big fine.
- Your spouse saves you money – Getting married can get you a discount on your policy. Marriage means you’re more mature than a single person and statistics show married couples file fewer claims.
- High numbers of claims are not good – Car insurance companies award better rates to insureds who do not file claims often. If you frequently file small claims, you can look forward to either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Car insurance is intended to be relied upon for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Rural vs Urban Areas – Being located in small towns and rural areas has it’s advantages when insuring your vehicles. Drivers who live in large cities have congested traffic and longer commutes to work. Less people living in that area means a lower chance of having an accident.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and your policy should reflect that. For instance, these questions could help you determine whether or not you would benefit from professional advice.
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2006 Hyundai Azera to commute?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Can you really save that much by switching?
Consumers constantly see and hear ads for cheaper car insurance from the likes of State Farm and Allstate. All the companies have a common claim that you’ll save big if you switch your coverage to them.
How do they all make almost identical claims?
Insurance companies have a certain “appetite” for the type of customer that earns them a profit. An example of a preferred risk could possibly be between the ages of 30 and 50, a clean driving record, and drives newer vehicles. Any driver who matches those parameters is entitled to the best price and as a result will probably save when switching.
Potential insureds who do not match these standards will be quoted a higher premium and ends up with business going elsewhere. Company advertisements say “people who switch” not “everybody who quotes” save that much. That’s why insurance companies can advertise the savings. This emphasizes why you should get as many quotes as possible. It’s not possible to predict which insurance companies will fit your personal profile best.
Car insurance coverage options for a Hyundai Azera
Knowing the specifics of a car insurance policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. Car insurance terms can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Listed below are typical coverages offered by car insurance companies.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Hyundai Azera.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important.
Liability auto insurance
Liability insurance will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people that is your fault. It protects YOU against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see limits of 25/50/25 which means $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability coverage protects against things such as legal defense fees, medical services, emergency aid and pain and suffering. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying as high a limit as you can afford.
Auto collision coverage
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Azera caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for things such as sideswiping another vehicle, rolling your car, crashing into a building and scraping a guard rail. This coverage can be expensive, so you might think about dropping it from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Insurance for medical payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for short-term medical expenses like surgery, chiropractic care and doctor visits. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
This covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like damage from flooding, rock chips in glass, hitting a deer and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The highest amount a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
More quotes. Lower rates.
Cost effective 2006 Hyundai Azera insurance can be sourced both online in addition to many insurance agents, so you should compare both so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies do not provide online quoting and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
When you buy insurance online, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. In many instances, an insured dropped collision coverage and learned later that the savings was not a smart move. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price.
To read more, link through to the following helpful articles:
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area