Cheapest 1993 Acura Integra Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 31, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Tired of paying out the nose to buy car insurance? You’re in the same situation as many other consumers.
Big-name insurance companies like Allstate, Progressive and GEICO continually hit you with ads and consumers find it hard to see past the geckos and flying pigs and find the best price available.
You need to check car insurance prices once or twice a year because prices are constantly changing. Even if you got the lowest price for Integra insurance a couple years back you may be paying too much now. There is a lot of wrong information about car insurance on the web, but I’m going to show you some excellent ideas to buy car insurance cheaper.
If you currently have car insurance, you will be able to lower your premiums substantially using these tips. Finding affordable coverage is easy if you know what you’re doing. Although consumers benefit from understanding how big insurance companies market insurance on the web and take advantage of how the system works.
The quickest method we recommend to compare insurance rates from multiple companies is to realize most larger insurance companies provide online access to compare their rates. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is provide information like how you use your vehicles, how much school you completed, level of coverage desired, and what your job is. The data is sent automatically to multiple companies and you should receive rate quotes very quickly.
To compare rates now, click here and enter your coverage details.
Acura Integra premiums are determined by many factors
Smart consumers have a good feel for the rating factors that come into play when calculating your insurance rates. Having a good understanding of what impacts premium levels allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get better insurance rates.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces companies use to determine your rates.
- With age comes lower rates – Older insureds tend to be more responsible, file fewer claims and are safer drivers. Teenage drivers tend to be more careless when behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
- Big city or small town – Being located in a small town can be a good thing when it comes to insurance. Urban drivers have much more traffic and longer commute times. Less people living in that area means a lower chance of having an accident and also fewer theft and vandalism claims.
- Do men or women drive better? – Statistics demonstrate women are more cautious behind the wheel. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are better drivers. Men and women tend to get into accidents at about the same rate, but men cause more damage. Men also receive more costly citations such as reckless driving. Teenage male drivers are most likely to cause an accident and therefore have the most expensive insurance rates.
- Equipment add-ons that lower insurance rates – Owning a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help lower your rates. Anti-theft features like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can help prevent auto theft.
- Frequent insurance claims increase rates – If you frequently file small claims, you can look forward to higher rates. Companies award better rates to insureds who are claim-free. Insurance coverage is meant to be used in the event of larger claims.
- Poor driving leads to higher costs – Whether or not you get tickets has a big impact on rates. Only having one speeding ticket may increase your cost twenty percent or more. Drivers with clean records get better rates than their less careful counterparts. Drivers with dangerous tickets such as hit and run, DWI or reckless driving convictions are required to file a SR-22 with the DMV in their state in order to prevent a license revocation.
- More than one policy can earn a discount – The majority of companies give discounts to policyholders who have multiple policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can add up to anywhere from five to ten percent in most cases. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s still a good idea to shop around to verify if the discount is saving money. Consumers may find a better deal by buying insurance from more than one company.
- Don’t sacrifice liability coverage – Liability coverage provides coverage if you are found to be at fault for damages from an accident. It provides legal defense up to the limits shown on your policy. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap when compared with rates for comp and collision, so drivers should carry high limits.
Pay less for 1993 Acura Integra insurance
Car insurance can cost a lot, but there are discounts available that many people don’t even know exist. Some discounts apply automatically at quote time, but less common discounts must be requested specifically before you get the savings.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you combine your home and auto insurance with one insurance company you may save at least 10% off all policies.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts can save 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Claim Free – Good drivers with no accidents can earn big discounts as compared to bad drivers.
- One Accident Forgiven – A few companies allow you one accident before raising your premiums if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Safety Course Discount – Completing a course teaching defensive driving skills can save you 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
A little note about advertised discounts, most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way. Any amount of discount will help reduce your overall premium however.
To see a list of providers with the best auto insurance discounts, click here to view.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Every situation is different so your insurance should reflect that These are some specific questions may help highlight if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Insurance coverage basics
Learning about specific coverages of your insurance policy aids in choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Below you’ll find the usual coverages offered by insurance companies.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Acura Integra.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked. Usually these coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Comprehensive coverage – Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like vandalism, damage from getting keyed, damage from a tornado or hurricane and hitting a deer. The most your insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision coverage – Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for claims such as damaging your car on a curb, scraping a guard rail and backing into a parked car. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical payments coverage and PIP – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for short-term medical expenses such as pain medications, surgery, X-ray expenses and doctor visits. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is not available in all states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Auto liability – This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You commonly see values of 50/100/50 that translate to $50,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage protects against claims like attorney fees, court costs, bail bonds, medical expenses and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but consider buying as much as you can afford.
At the end of the day…
Lower-priced 1993 Acura Integra insurance is definitely available on the web and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it’s very important that you do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many situations where an accident victim reduced liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time that it was a big error on their part. Your focus should be to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area