Country Financial Car Insurance Review in 2022
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 15, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- Country Financial insurance ranks third in its class for overall customer satisfaction according to J.D. Power
- Country Financial allows insureds to personalize their auto policies with add-ons such as safety glass and trip interruption coverages
- Country Financial offers practical discounts for front-line workers, college graduates, and couples planning to marry
For nearly a century, Country Financial has been helping clients across 19 states find the car insurance policies they need at affordable prices, earning the company a positive reputation and strong financial standing. Offering multiple policies and a wealth of discounts, Country Financial offers car insurance niche products, such as cheap car insurance for teen drivers.
To help you determine if Country Financial auto insurance is right for you, we have put together this comprehensive guide.
Country Financial Car Insurance Coverage
Country Financial understands that state laws and an individual’s unique needs dictate what type of protection they will ultimately need. As a result, it offers comprehensive insurance and other standard options, which insureds can personalize with the company’s additional offerings. The standard car insurance coverage at Country Financial insurance comes with the following protections.
Country Financial Insurance Coverage Options
Take a look at the full list of basic coverage from Country Financial.
|Bodily Injury Liability||Covers you in the event you injure another person in an accident|
|Property Damage Liability||Covers damage you cause to another person’s property|
|Personal Injury Protection and Medical Payments Coverage||Helps you cover the cost of medical bills that are a result of the accident|
|Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage||Covers the cost of damages you sustain in an accident with a driver who has little to no insurance|
|Comprehensive Coverage||Covers damage to your vehicle that is the result of vandalism, theft, or a natural occurrence|
|Collision Coverage||Protects you if you are in an accident|
|Uninsured Motorist Property Damage||Covers the cost of damage to your property that an uninsured driver causes|
Additional Coverage Options
Country Financial allows insureds to personalize their auto policies with additional coverage options.
If you purchase The Keeper®, Country Financial will buy you a brand-new car of the same make and model as your current vehicle if your vehicle becomes totaled in an accident. This protection applies to vehicles that are four model-years old, or three if you live in Georgia. Most other insurance companies will only reimburse you for the current value of the vehicle.
Trip Interruption and Car Rental
Suppose you get into an accident while on a road trip. Country Financial will pay for up to $800 for car rentals. If your accident occurs when you are more than 100 miles away from home, the insurance company will also cover the cost of other travel expenses, such as meals, lodging, and transportation.
Emergency Road Service
When your vehicle leaves you stranded on the side of the road — whether due to an accident, mechanical malfunction, or locked-in keys — Country insurance will reimburse you up to $100 for delivery of fuel, towing, labor charges, and repair parts.
Safety Glass Coverage
When your car windows, headlights, or windshield require repairs, this coverage can help. With this add-on, you do not have to pay the deductible associated with your Comprehensive coverage.
Personal Effects Coverage
When things go missing from your vehicle, such as a phone, purse, or laptop, this add-on can reimburse up to $800 of the value of the items stolen.
What auto insurance discounts are available with Country Financial?
If you are looking for ways to save money with Country Financial, you do not have to look very hard. Below are the top discounts that Country Financial offers to existing and potential policyholders who are looking for more ways to save:
- Discounts for individuals who request quotes before their current policies expire
- Multicar and multipolicy discounts
- Discounts for equipping your car with an anti-theft device and alarm
- Discounts for couples who plan to marry within a year of enrolling in a policy
- Discounts for individuals who enroll in and graduate from a defensive driving course
- Discounts for newly licensed drivers (aged 16 or 17) who participate in a Country Financial course
- Discounts for police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, and full-time teachers
- College graduate and good grades discounts
- Safe driving discounts (You must not have any tickets or accidents on your record for at least three years.)
Country Financial also utilizes a safe driving app designed to help its customers become even safer drivers and enjoy more savings. Drivers who enroll in the Country Financial DriverIQ program automatically save 10% on their annual rates. With safe driving, the savings could increase to 25% upon renewal.
What states does Country Financial offer coverage in?
Country Financial offers coverage in 19 states. Those 19 states are as follows:
- North Dakota
To learn more about your specific coverage options, contact a representative in your state.
How To File a Car Insurance Claim with Country Financial
Country Financial insurance makes it easy for policyholders to file a claim by allowing them to do so via their online account, the company’s mobile app, or by calling 866-COU-NTRY (866-268-6879). Once you file your claim, the company will assign it to a local representative who will contact you by the end of the next business day. To help your claims process go smoothly, prepare to answer questions regarding the following:
- Your contact information, including all cell, home, and work numbers and email address
- The names and contact information of everyone involved in the accident, including witnesses
- Your policy number
- The name and contact information of a household member you prefer to handle your claim
- The location and date of your accident
- A description of the incident and your damages
- Descriptions of injuries you or other involved parties sustained
- The make, year, model, and license plate number of your vehicle
- The name of the responding police department, a description of any citations, and the accident report number
After this initial discovery phone call, your claims rep will make arrangements to send someone out to inspect the reported damages and determine the value of your claim. If you prefer, you can use the company’s Country Financial Snap N Send® feature via the mobile app to provide proof of damages on your own.
Country Financial representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Country Financial has a J.D. Power score of 850/1,000, helping it rank third in its class for overall customer satisfaction. For home insurance, it has the highest J.D. Power score of all insurers for overall customer satisfaction, at 855/1,000.
Does Country Financial offer any other types of insurance?
Country Financial insurance offers additional insurance coverage to help meet your needs. Through this insurer, you can protect the following:
- Life and health
Country Financial’s auto insurance sector also offers protection for motorcycles, boats, and recreational vehicles.
Final Notes on Country Financial Insurance
In its nearly 100-year history, Country Financial has maintained a strong and trusted reputation within the communities it serves. Its numerous offerings, customer-first approach, and convenient support features (such as online bill pay, a mobile app, and online claims processing) may make it a choice insurer for individuals within its service areas.
Now that you are armed with the right information about Country Financial, you should feel confident in beginning the search process. Input your ZIP code into our free rate comparison tools to start gathering quotes from companies where you live.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area