Cheapest 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Cutting costs on car insurance can be a challenge for people who are new to buying insurance online. There are so many options that it can easily become a challenge to compare prices.
It’s a good idea to compare rates before your policy renews because rates trend upward over time. Even if you think you had the best price for Grand Caravan insurance a couple years back there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Starting now, block out anything you think you know about car insurance because you’re going to learn the fastest way to find lower rates on car insurance.
Finding Auto Insurance Deals
When shopping for auto insurance there are multiple ways to compare rate quotes and find the best price. By far the easiest way to compare 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan insurance prices consists of shopping online. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- Probably the best way to find low rates would be an industry-wide quote request form click here to open form in new window. This form eliminates the need for separate forms to each individual auto insurance company. One quote request will return price quotes from multiple companies. Just one form and you’re done.
- A slightly less efficient method to obtain and compare quotes online is going to the website for each individual company and request a quote. For instance, we’ll pretend you want to compare rates from Farmers, 21st Century and American Family. To find out each rate you need to visit each site to enter your coverage information, which is why the first method is more popular.To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
Which method you use is up to you, but ensure you are comparing identical coverage information on every quote you get. If your comparisons have different deductibles then you won’t be able to find the best deal for your Dodge Grand Caravan. Having just a slight variation in coverages can result in a big premium difference. And when comparing auto insurance rates, know that comparing a large number of companies provides better odds of finding the best price.
Cut your premium with these six discounts
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list every available discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we researched both well-publicized and the harder-to-find ways to save on insurance coverage.
- Anti-theft Discount – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems help deter theft and will save you 10% or more.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education if it’s offered in school.
- Low Mileage – Fewer annual miles on your Dodge can qualify you for discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying your policy over the internet.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you may save 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
Consumers should know that most discount credits are not given the whole policy. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So despite the fact that it appears you could get a free insurance coverage policy, you won’t be that lucky.
To see a list of insurers with the best insurance coverage discounts, click here to view.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
What is the best insurance coverage?
When buying the best insurance coverage coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
For example, these questions may help you determine if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Do I need added coverage for expensive stereo equipment?
- Is a blown tire covered by insurance?
- Is my business laptop covered if it gets stolen from my vehicle?
If you can’t answer these questions, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Learn about car insurance coverages for a Dodge Grand Caravan
Having a good grasp of car insurance can help you determine which coverages you need at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Liability coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have policy limits of 100/300/100 that means you have a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers claims like funeral expenses, medical services, pain and suffering and medical expenses. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Coverage for medical expenses
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for expenses for X-ray expenses, rehabilitation expenses and nursing services. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Collision insurance covers damage to your Grand Caravan resulting from colliding with an object or car. You will need to pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers things like scraping a guard rail, crashing into a ditch and hitting a mailbox. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
Comprehensive car insurance
This coverage covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as hitting a bird, rock chips in glass, theft and vandalism. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
This protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea.
Make a quick buck
In this article, we presented many tips how you can compare 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan insurance prices online. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. You may even discover the best price on insurance is with some of the smallest insurance companies.
People who switch companies do it for a variety of reasons including not issuing a premium refund, questionable increases in premium, unfair underwriting practices and even high prices. It doesn’t matter what your reason, choosing a new insurance company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Affordable insurance is available on the web and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should be comparing both so you have a total pricing picture. Some companies may not provide the ability to get a quote online and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
More tips and info about insurance can be found at these sites:
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area