Cheapest 2014 Chevrolet Spark Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for lower insurance rates for your Chevrolet Spark? Finding low-cost insurance for a new or used Chevy Spark can be a painful process, but you can follow a few tricks to save time.
There is a right way and a wrong way to buy insurance and we’ll show you the proper way to compare rates for a new or used Chevy and locate the lowest price.
You should make it a habit to take a look at other company’s rates at least once a year because rates are variable and change quite frequently. Just because you had the lowest rates on Spark insurance six months ago other companies may now be cheaper. So just ignore everything you know about insurance because I’m going to teach you the right way to save on insurance.
Factors determining your Chevy Spark insurance premium
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that go into determining your insurance coverage rates. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get better insurance coverage rates.
- Big city or small town – Residing in less populated areas is a positive aspect when insuring your vehicles. Urban drivers regularly have more traffic problems and a longer drive to work. Fewer people means a lower chance of having an accident.
- You might want pay the small claims yourself – Insurance companies generally give cheaper rates to drivers who file claims infrequently. If you are a frequent claim filer, you can pretty much guarantee higher rates. Car insurance is intended to be relied upon for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Proper usage rating affects rates – Driving more miles in a year the higher your rates will be. Most insurance companies rate vehicles based on how the vehicle is used. Vehicles left parked in the garage get more affordable rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Improper usage on your Spark can result in significantly higher rates. Make sure your insurance coverage coverage properly reflects the proper vehicle usage.
- Higher safety ratings means cheaper insurance – Vehicles with good safety scores tend to have better insurance rates. These vehicles protect occupants better and lower injury rates translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Chevy Spark earned at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website it may be receiving lower rates.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Comparison Quotes
Most major insurance companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive provide insurance quotes on the web. Getting quotes is fairly simple as you just enter your coverage preferences as detailed in the form. Upon sending the form, their rating system will obtain your driving and credit reports and returns a price based on many factors.
Online price quotes makes comparing rates easy, but the work required to visit a lot of sites and fill out multiple forms can be a bit repetitive. But it’s absolutely necessary to compare as many rates as possible if you are searching for the best price possible.
Isn’t there an easier way to compare rates?
A less time-consuming method to get multiple rate quotes uses one form to get prices from several companies at one time. It saves time, requires much less work on your part, and makes quoting online much more enjoyable. Immediately after you send the form, it is rated and you can select your choice of the quotes that you receive.
If you find a better price you can simply submit the application and purchase the new policy. The entire process just takes a couple of minutes and can result in significant savings.
To quickly find out how much you can save on car insurance, click here and input your coverage information. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you type in deductibles and limits just like they are on your policy. Doing this assures you will have comparison quotes for similar coverage.
Save on Chevy Spark insurance
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you may find discounts to help bring down the price. Most are applied at the time of purchase, but a few need to be manually applied before being credited. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying insurance for multiple cars or trucks on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving fewer miles can qualify you for better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can avoid accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Anti-theft and alarm systems can help prevent theft and will save you 10% or more.
- Federal Government Employee – Simply working for the federal government can earn a discount up to 10% on Spark insurance with select insurance companies.
- Life Insurance Discount – Companies who offer life insurance give a break if you buy life insurance.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like all those discounts means the company will pay you, it just doesn’t work that way. Any amount of discount will cut your premiums.
To see a list of companies with the best insurance discounts, follow this link.
Tailor your coverage to you
When buying proper insurance coverage, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- How much liability coverage do I need in my state?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in my state?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and you can get the answers you need.
What insurance coverages do you need?
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
This coverage will cover damage or injury you incur to a person or their property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have values of 50/100/50 that means you have $50,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property. Occasionally you may see one number which is a combined single limit that pays claims from the same limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for claims like emergency aid, medical services, medical expenses, legal defense fees and loss of income. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Coverage for medical expenses
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for expenses for hospital visits, chiropractic care, doctor visits and funeral costs. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to you and your occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
This protects you and your vehicle when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Chevy Spark.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Frequently your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
This will pay to fix damage to your Spark resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter, sustaining damage from a pot hole, sideswiping another vehicle and crashing into a ditch. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
This coverage covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as vandalism, hitting a deer and rock chips in glass. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
What is YOUR best insurance company?
As you restructure your insurance plan, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced collision coverage and discovered at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your focus should be to buy enough coverage at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
Low-cost 2014 Chevy Spark insurance can be found from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection. Some companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these regional insurance providers sell through independent agents.
People switch companies for many reasons like not issuing a premium refund, questionable increases in premium, extreme rates for teen drivers or delays in responding to claim requests. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new company is less work than it seems.
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Should I Buy a New or Used Car? (Allstate)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area