Cheapest 2013 MINI Cooper Clubman Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 2, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower car insurance rates for your MINI Cooper Clubman? Are you overwhelmed by the wide range of car insurance choices? Many other drivers are as well. Consumers have so many options available that it can quickly become a lot of work to find the best price.
This article will instruct you on how to effectively get price quotes. If you are paying for car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to save some money using these methods. But drivers must understand how companies sell insurance online.
Compare Insurance Costs
There are a variety of methods to shop for 2013 MINI Cooper Clubman insurance, but some are less time-consuming than others. You can waste a few hours (or days) driving to local insurance agents in your area, or you could use the internet to get the quickest rates.
Most of the larger companies take part in a program that allows shoppers to submit one quote, and each company then gives them pricing. This saves time by eliminating repetitive form submissions to each company.
To enter your information into the quoting system, click to open in new window.
The only downside to using this type of form is that you can’t choose the providers to receive prices from. If you prefer to choose from a list of companies for rate comparison, we have a listing of companies who write insurance in your area. View list of insurance companies.
However you get your quotes, ensure you are comparing apples-to-apples coverage limits and deductibles for each comparison quote. If the quotes have unequal deductibles or liability limits you will not be able to make an equal comparison. Just a small difference in insurance coverages can make a big difference in price. Keep in mind that comparing more company’s prices gives you a better chance of getting lower pricing.
Pay less by taking advantage of discounts
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but there could be available discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you quote, but a few must be asked for before you will receive the discount.
- Good Students Pay Less – A discount for being a good student can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply up until you turn 25.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of a civic or occupational organization could qualify you for a break when shopping for insurance coverage on Cooper Clubman coverage.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies offer discounts for switching policies before your current expiration date. It can save you around 10%.
- Safe Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less on Cooper Clubman coverage than drivers with accidents.
- Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home can help you save on insurance coverage because owning a home requires personal responsibility.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. So when the math indicates having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you’re out of luck. But any discount will reduce your overall premium however.
For a list of companies with the best insurance coverage discounts, click here.
MINI Cooper Clubman rates are in the details
It’s important that you understand some of the elements that go into determining the rates you pay for auto insurance. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay empowers consumers to make smart changes that could result in much lower annual insurance costs.
Listed below are some of the items used by your company to calculate premiums.
- Younger drivers pay higher rates – Mature drivers tend to be more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents and are safer drivers. Teen drivers have a tendency to get distracted easily in a vehicle therefore auto insurance rates are much higher.
- Do you need the policy add-ons? – There are a lot of add-on coverages that you can get tricked into buying on your Cooper Clubman policy. Coverages for roadside assistance, accidental death and membership fees may be costing you every month. These coverages may sound good when talking to your agent, but your needs may have changed so eliminate them to save money.
- Your auto insurance rates can be influenced by your job – Did you know your occupation can influence how much you pay for auto insurance? Jobs such as judges, executives and dentists have the highest average rates attributed to high stress and long work days. Other occupations such as farmers, historians and performers get better rates on Cooper Clubman coverage.
- Your location is important – Living in a small town can be a good thing when buying auto insurance. Urban drivers have to deal with much more traffic and longer commute times. Less people living in that area means fewer accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims.
- Always keep insurance in force – Driving with no insurance is illegal and your next policy will cost more because you let your coverage lapse. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage can result in a license revocation or jail time.
- Battle of the sexes – The statistics show women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, don’t assume that men are WORSE drivers than women. Women and men tend to get into accidents at a similar rate, but the male of the species cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. Men also tend to have more aggressive citations like DUI and reckless driving.
- Pay less if you’re married – Getting married can get you a discount on your policy. Having a significant other translates into being more mature than a single person it has been statistically shown that being married results in fewer claims.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Your coverage should be tailored to you
When buying the best car insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s needs are different.
These are some specific questions can help discover if your situation will benefit from professional help.
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Auto insurance specifics
Learning about specific coverages of auto insurance aids in choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance – This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your MINI Cooper Clubman.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea. Frequently the UM/UIM limits are set the same as your liablity limits.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision) – This will pay to fix damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like a broken windshield, hail damage, vandalism, damage from a tornado or hurricane and hitting a bird. The maximum amount a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Insurance for medical payments – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for expenses for things like ambulance fees, prosthetic devices, X-ray expenses and rehabilitation expenses. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Coverage for liability – Liability insurance provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see limits of 25/50/25 that means you have $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which combines the three limits into one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage pays for claims such as funeral expenses, repair costs for stationary objects and medical expenses. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision – Collision insurance covers damage to your Cooper Clubman from colliding with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for things like rolling your car, sideswiping another vehicle, colliding with a tree and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Buy online or local, you save
The cheapest 2013 MINI Cooper Clubman insurance is attainable on the web and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis. A few companies may not provide online price quotes and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through local independent agents.
Consumers change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as not issuing a premium refund, high rates after DUI convictions, being labeled a high risk driver or even policy cancellation. Regardless of your reason, finding a new company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
When you buy insurance online, it’s very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. In too many instances, someone dropped full coverage and discovered at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your focus should be to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
Additional information is available on the following sites:
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
Use our FREE quote tool to compare rates now!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area