Cheapest 2011 Suzuki Kizashi Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
I can’t think of a single person who looks forward to buying car insurance, especially knowing their premiums are too high. Because you have many online and local companies to choose from, it is hard for the average consumer to find the lowest price insurer.
Suzuki Kizashi rates influenced by many factors
Consumers need to have an understanding of the different types of things that help determine your insurance rates. Understanding what impacts premium levels allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get big savings.
- Liability coverage is cheap – Liability coverage will protect you if you are found liable for damages caused by your negligence. It provides legal defense starting from day one. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap when compared with rates for comp and collision, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Discounts for multiple policies – Most insurers give discounts to people who have multiple policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. If you currently are using one company, you may still want to comparison shop to ensure the best deal.
- Marriage pays dividends – Having a spouse can get you a discount on insurance. It usually means you are more mature it has been statistically shown that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
- Big city or small town – Living in small towns and rural areas has it’s advantages when insuring your vehicles. Fewer people means a lower chance of having an accident and a lower car theft rate. Urban drivers regularly have congested traffic and longer commute times. Higher commute times can result in more accidents.
- Rates may be higher depending on your occupation – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Occupations such as real estate brokers, architects and stock brokers are shown to have the highest rates attributed to high stress and lots of time spent at work. On the other hand, occupations such as farmers, students and performers pay the least for Kizashi insurance.
- Little extras can really add up – There are quite a few additional coverages that can waste your money if you aren’t careful. Coverages like rental car reimbursement, accident forgiveness and term life insurance may be wasting your money. These coverages may sound good when talking to your agent, but if they’re wasting money get rid of them and save.
- Too many insurance claims drive up costs – If you file claims often, you can definitely plan on either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Insurance companies provide better rates to insureds who are claim-free. Your insurance policy is intended for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
Don’t miss these discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available to help offset the cost. Some discounts apply automatically when you purchase, but a few must be specifically requested before you get the savings. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger companies have a break if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Cars that have air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once instead of making monthly payments you could save up to 5%.
- Distant Student – Youth drivers who live away from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle may be able to be covered for less.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Cut your cost by having your teen driver take driver’s ed class in school.
- Paperwork-free – A few companies give back up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up online.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce your overall premium however.
Car insurance companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
It’s a good idea to ask each company which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts might not be offered in your area.
Is there truth in advertising?
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads for cheaper car insurance by Progressive, Allstate and GEICO. They all make an identical promise that you can save if you change to their company.
But how can every company make almost identical claims?
Insurance companies can use profiling for the right customer that is profitable for them. For instance, a driver they prefer might be between the ages of 40 and 55, has no prior claims, and has great credit. A propective insured who matches those parameters will get very good rates and therefore will cut their rates substantially.
Consumers who fall outside the “perfect” profile will be charged a higher premium and ends up with business going elsewhere. Company advertisements say “people who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save money. That is how companies can truthfully advertise the savings.
That is why drivers should get as many comparisons as possible. You cannot predict which company will fit your personal profile best.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
When might I need help?
When it comes to buying the best insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s needs are different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. These are some specific questions might point out if your situation might need professional guidance.
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- Do I have newly-aquired coverage?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Learn about insurance coverages for a 2011 Suzuki Kizashi
Knowing the specifics of insurance can help you determine which coverages you need and the correct deductibles and limits. Insurance terms can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy. These are typical coverages available from insurance companies.
This can cover damage that occurs to other people or property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have liability limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Another option is a combined limit which provides one coverage limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability insurance covers things like court costs, medical expenses and bail bonds. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like fire damage, hitting a bird and damage from getting keyed. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as damage to your Suzuki Kizashi.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important. Usually your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Collision coverage protection
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Kizashi resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for things like scraping a guard rail, colliding with a tree, crashing into a ditch, sideswiping another vehicle and backing into a parked car. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Insurance for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for expenses for rehabilitation expenses, nursing services, doctor visits and pain medications. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to all vehicle occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Compare but don’t skimp
Discount 2011 Suzuki Kizashi insurance is attainable from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who do not provide the ability to get a quote online and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
We’ve covered many ways to get a better price on insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. You may even discover the most savings is with the least-expected company. They may only write in your state and offer lower rates as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive and GEICO.
For more information, feel free to browse the articles below:
- Understanding Limits and Deductibles (Allstate)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Vehicle Safety Ratings (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area