Cheapest 2009 Ford Crown Victoria Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 10, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find better auto insurance rates for your Ford Crown Victoria? Searching for better insurance prices for a Ford Crown Victoria can be a lot of work, but you can follow these tips to save time.
There is a right way and a wrong way to find auto insurance online so we’re going to tell you the best way to get price quotes for a Ford and obtain the lowest price.
Save with discounts on 2009 Ford Crown Victoria insurance
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but discounts can save money and there are some available to help offset the cost. Most are applied at quote time, but some must be specifically requested before they will apply. If you aren’t receiving every discount available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Some companies give a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- No Claims – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts compared to accident-prone drivers.
- College Student – Children who live away from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle may qualify for this discount.
- Memberships – Being a member of a civic or occupational organization is a good way to get lower rates on auto insurance for Crown Victoria insurance.
- Federal Employees – Simply working for the federal government may qualify you for a discount for Crown Victoria insurance with certain companies.
- Drivers Education – Have your child complete a driver education course in school.
- Senior Discount – Older drivers can possibly qualify for reduced rates for Crown Victoria insurance.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Select companies give a discount for signing up before your current expiration date. The savings is around 10%.
- Payment Discounts – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you can actually save on your bill.
A little note about advertised discounts, some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So when the math indicates all the discounts add up to a free policy, you’re out of luck. But any discount will bring down your premiums.
To see a list of companies with discount auto insurance rates, click this link.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Every situation is different.
For example, these questions may help you determine whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Is my trailer covered?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and you can get the answers you need.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Do drivers who switch really save $481 a year?
Drivers constantly see and hear ads for the lowest price auto insurance from the likes of 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm. They all seem to make an identical promise that you’ll save big if you change your coverage to them.
How do they all say the same thing? This is how they do it.
All companies have a preferred profile for the driver that is profitable for them. An example of a driver they prefer could possibly be between the ages of 40 and 55, owns a home, and has a high credit rating. A customer getting a price quote who meets those qualifications is entitled to the best price and most likely will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Consumers who do not match these standards will have to pay higher prices and this can result in business not being written. Company advertisements say “customers that switch” not “everybody who quotes” save that much. That is how companies can truthfully advertise the savings.
Because of the profiling, drivers should get as many comparisons as possible. It’s just too difficult to predict which insurance companies will give you the biggest savings on Ford Crown Victoria insurance.
Having a good grasp of insurance can be of help when determining which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
Your UM/UIM coverage gives you protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Ford Crown Victoria.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Most of the time these coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
This coverage pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like damage from flooding, vandalism, theft, rock chips in glass and hail damage. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
This will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property that is your fault. It protects you from legal claims by others. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show liability limits of 25/50/25 which stand for $25,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Alternatively, you may have one number which is a combined single limit which limits claims to one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage protects against things such as pain and suffering, funeral expenses, emergency aid and court costs. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Coverage for collisions
This coverage pays for damage to your Crown Victoria from colliding with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against claims like hitting a parking meter, driving through your garage door and backing into a parked car. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
Coverage for medical expenses
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for immediate expenses for pain medications, funeral costs and nursing services. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
The bottom line
Consumers switch companies for any number of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, policy cancellation, lack of trust in their agent and even extreme rates for teen drivers. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new company is not as difficult as it may seem.
When buying insurance coverage, it’s not a good idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many cases, consumers will sacrifice comprehensive coverage or liability limits and learned later that the savings was not a smart move. The proper strategy is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at a price you can afford.
Budget-conscious 2009 Ford Crown Victoria insurance is available from both online companies and with local insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
Much more information about car insurance is available below:
- Older Drivers FAQ (iihs.org)
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area