Cheapest 2008 Lincoln Navigator L Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 5, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Shoppers have options when shopping for low-cost Lincoln Navigator L insurance. They can either waste time driving around to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to compare rates.
There is a right way and a wrong way to compare insurance rates and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to quote coverages on a Lincoln and get the best price possible.
If you have a policy now or are just looking to switch companies, you can use these tips to shop for the lowest rates while maintaining coverages. This information will teach you how car insurance quotes work and some tips to save money. Consumers just need to know the most efficient way to shop on the web.
Auto Insurance Comparison Rates
Cutting your auto insurance rates can be surprisingly simple. The only thing you need to do is take time to compare rate quotes online with multiple companies. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- One of the best ways to get the best comparison quotes is to use a rate comparison form click to view form in new window. This form prevents you from having to do multiple quote forms for every auto insurance company. One quote request will get you rate comparisons from multiple companies. This is perfect if you don’t have a lot of time.
- A harder way to find lower rates requires a trip to the website for every company you want to comare and fill out their own quote form. For instance, let’s say you want to compare Liberty Mutual, Farmers and American Family. To get each rate you have to take the time to go to each site to input your insurance information, which is why the first method is more popular. For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
Whichever way you use, compare exactly the same coverages for every company. If you have differing limits it’s impossible to make a fair comparison for your Lincoln Navigator L.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, buy you may qualify for discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some trigger automatically at the time you complete a quote, but some may not be applied and must be asked about before you get the savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Save over 55 – If you’re over the age of 55, you may receive better car insurance rates for Navigator L coverage.
- Defensive Driver – Successfully completing a defensive driving course could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- One Accident Forgiven – A few companies allow you one accident before your rates go up as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Clubs and Organizations – Belonging to certain professional organizations could qualify you for a break when buying car insurance for Navigator L coverage.
- Own a Home – Owning a home can help you save on car insurance because of the fact that having a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of paying each month you could save 5% or more.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to complete a driver education course if offered at their school.
- Air Bag Discount – Cars that have air bags can get savings up to 30%.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems help deter theft and will save you 10% or more.
It’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will reduce the amount you have to pay.
For a list of insurers offering car insurance discounts, click this link.
These factors can influence what you pay for Lincoln Navigator L insurance
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that help determine insurance rates. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates enables informed choices that could result in much lower annual insurance costs.
The following are a partial list of the pieces insurance companies consider when setting premiums.
- Consolidate policies to earn discounts – The majority of companies provide better rates to customers who buy several policies from them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, you still need to shop around to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Your occupation can affect rates – Did you know your insurance rates can be affected by your occupation? Occupations like judges, architects and stock brokers tend to have the highest rates due to job stress and lots of time spent at work. On the other hand, occupations like actors, students and performers receive lower rates for Navigator L coverage.
- How credit affects insurance rates – Your credit score is a large factor in determining your rates. Therefore, if your credit history is lower than you’d like, you could potentially save money when insuring your 2008 Lincoln Navigator L by improving your credit score. Consumers who have excellent credit tend to be less risk to insure than drivers who have poor credit.
- Small claims can cost you – Auto insurance companies award discounts to insureds who do not file claims often. If you file claims often, you can expect either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Insurance coverage is designed for larger claims.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When buying proper insurance coverage, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining whether you will benefit from professional help.
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2008 Lincoln Navigator L?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Educate yourself about insurance coverages
Learning about specific coverages of insurance helps when choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for things such as crashing into a building, crashing into a ditch, colliding with a tree, driving through your garage door and colliding with another moving vehicle. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Liability coverage provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 50/100/50 that translate to a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for things such as legal defense fees, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and pain and suffering. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but buy higher limits if possible.
Coverage for medical payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for immediate expenses for pain medications, ambulance fees and X-ray expenses. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage gives you protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Lincoln Navigator L.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Most of the time these coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as hitting a deer, falling objects, a broken windshield, fire damage and rock chips in glass. The most a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Affordable insurance is out there
When you buy insurance online, you should never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are many occasions where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage only to regret they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your goal should be to get the best coverage possible at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
We’ve covered some good ideas how you can get a better price on 2008 Lincoln Navigator L insurance. The key thing to remember is the more you quote, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
People switch companies for any number of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, denial of a claim, not issuing a premium refund or policy non-renewal. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new company can be less work than you think.
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Insitute)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area