Cheapest 2006 Kia Sportage Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 9, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find better insurance rates? Buyers have lots of choices when searching for the lowest priced Kia Sportage insurance. They can either spend hours struggling with agents to get rate comparisons or save time using the internet to get rate quotes. There is a better way to compare insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the best way to get price quotes for a Kia and locate the lowest price from local insurance agents and online providers.
How to Buy Car Insurance Online
Most major insurance companies quote insurance quotes online. This process doesn’t take a lot of time as you just type in your personal and coverage information as detailed in the form. After the form is submitted, the company’s rating system will order your driving and credit reports and generates a price.
Online quotes streamlines rate comparisons, but the work required to visit different websites and fill out multiple forms can be a bit repetitive. But it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible if you want to find the lowest price.
A less time-consuming method to get multiple rate quotes makes use of a single form that gets prices from a lot of companies. It saves time, helps eliminate reptitive entry, and makes price shopping online much more enjoyable. As soon as the form is sent, it is rated and you can choose your choice of the resulting price quotes. If you find a better price you simply finish the application and purchase the new policy. The entire process just takes a couple of minutes and may save quite a bit of money.
In order to use this form to compare rates, click here to open in a new tab and enter your vehicle and coverage information. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you enter the coverage information exactly as shown on your declarations page. This guarantees you will have a fair comparison based on the exact same insurance coverage.
Be sure to get all your discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always list all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list some of the best known as well as the least known ways to save on insurance coverage. If you aren’t receiving every discount available, you are throwing money away.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to wear their seat belts could save 15% off your medical payments premium.
- Life Insurance Discount – Companies who offer life insurance give lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying coverage for multiple vehicles on the same insurance coverage policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Homeowners Discount – Being a homeowner can help you save on insurance coverage because owning a home shows financial diligence.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems prevent vehicle theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles with factory air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same insurance company you could get a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Government Employees – Active or retired federal employment can earn a discount up to 10% on Sportage insurance with a few insurance coverage companies.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% less on Sportage insurance than drivers with accidents.
- Save over 55 – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get better insurance coverage rates on Sportage insurance.
It’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So despite the fact that it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
Companies that possibly offer these discounts include:
- American Family
- State Farm
- 21st Century
Check with each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts might not apply everywhere.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When buying proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions might point out whether or not you would benefit from professional advice.
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Am I covered when renting a car or should I buy coverage from the car rental agency?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form. It’s fast, free and may give you better protection.
Auto insurance specifics
Having a good grasp of a auto insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
This coverage provides protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your 2006 Kia Sportage.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
Liability car insurance
This coverage will cover damage that occurs to other’s property or people that is your fault. It protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see values of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things like emergency aid, court costs, pain and suffering and loss of income. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying as large an amount as possible.
Collision coverage protection
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers things such as rolling your car, scraping a guard rail and driving through your garage door. This coverage can be expensive, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
This coverage covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like falling objects, a broken windshield, damage from flooding and fire damage. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Insurance for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for expenses like prosthetic devices, doctor visits, chiropractic care and funeral costs. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover all vehicle occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not an option in every state and may carry a deductible
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area