2004 Infiniti G35 Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for the cheapest insurance coverage rates for your Infiniti G35? Are you sick and tired of not being able to afford to pay your car insurance bill each month? You’re in the same situation as many other drivers. Because you have many insurance companies to choose from, it’s nearly impossible to choose the cheapest company.
Finding the best Infiniti car insurance rates is not that difficult. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will be able to reduce your rates substantially using these tips. Drivers just need to know the proper methods to shop their coverage around over the internet.
Finding Insurance Coverage
Reducing your 2004 Infiniti G35 insurance cost isn’t really that difficult. All you need to do is take time to get quotes from different insurance companies. This can be done in a couple of different ways.
- One of the best ways to compare a lot of rates at once is to use a rate comparison form (click to open form in new window). This easy form prevents you from having to do repetitive form entry to each individual insurance coverage company. Completing one form will return quotes from multiple companies.
- A more difficult way to compare prices is spending the time to visit the website for each individual company and request a quote. For example, we’ll assume you want to compare Progressive, State Farm and American Family. You would have to take the time to go to each site and enter your policy data, which is why the first method is quicker. To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
- The most time-consuming way to compare rates is to waste gas driving to insurance agents’ offices. The ability to buy insurance online makes this process obsolete unless you want the personal advice of a local agent. However, consumers can compare online quotes and still use a local agent and we’ll touch on that later.
It’s up to you which method you use, but make absolute certain that you use identical information for every quote you compare. If you are comparing different deductibles you can’t possibly determine the lowest rate for your Infiniti G35.
Lots of Discounts Mean Lots of Savings
Companies offering auto insurance do not advertise every available discount in an easy-to-find place, so we researched some of the more common and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving. If they aren’t giving you every credit possible, you are paying more than you should be.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles with anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will save you 10% or more.
- Air Bag Discount – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts up to 30%.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to use their safety belts can save up to 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Paperless Signup – Certain companies will give a small break simply for signing on their website.
- Sign Early and Save – Select companies give a discount for signing up before your current policy expires. It can save you around 10%.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Fewer annual miles on your Infiniti can earn better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Driver Safety – Taking part in a defensive driving course could save 5% or more if your company offers it.
- Distant Student – Any of your kids who live away from home and do not have a car may qualify for this discount.
It’s important to note that some of the credits will not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only cut individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when the math indicates it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
Insurance companies who might offer these money-saving discounts on your Infiniti G35 insurance coverage include:
- Farmers Insurance
- State Farm
- Mercury Insurance
Before buying, ask each insurance company how you can save money. Some discounts might not apply in every state.
Infiniti G35 Insurance Rates can be Determined by These Details
Consumers need to have an understanding of the factors that come into play when calculating your auto insurance rates. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates enables informed choices that may reward you with big savings.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces auto insurance companies consider when setting rates.
- Older drivers save more – Youthful drivers have a tendency to be less responsible behind the wheel so they pay higher auto insurance rates. If you’ve ever had to add a young driver to your auto insurance policy can break the bank. Older drivers tend to be more responsible, tend to file fewer claims and tend to be better behind the wheel.
- More people means more accidents – Living in small towns and rural areas can be a good thing when it comes to auto insurance. Fewer drivers means fewer accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft. Urban drivers have to deal with much more traffic to deal with and much longer commute distances. More time on the road means more change of being in an accident.
- Sex matters – Statistics have proven that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. However, this does not mean women are better drivers. Women and men tend to get into accidents at about the same rate, but the male of the species have costlier accidents. Men also tend to get more serious tickets like DUI and reckless driving. Male drivers age 16 to 19 tend to get in the most accidents and therefore have the most expensive auto insurance rates.
- Protect your assets with liability insurance – Liability insurance provides coverage when a jury decides you are liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. Liability provides you with a defense in court which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Drive a safer car and pay less – Vehicles with good safety scores are cheaper to insure. Safer cars protect occupants better and fewer injuries means less money paid by your insurance company and lower rates for you. If your Infiniti G35 is rated at least four stars on Safercar.gov you may qualify for a discount.
- Having a spouse can save you money – Having a spouse helps lower the price when buying auto insurance. Having a spouse translates into being more responsible it has been statistically shown that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- No coverage gaps is important – Driving your car without having proper coverage is a misdemeanor and as a result your rates will increase for letting your insurance expire. And not only will insurance be more expensive, but being ticketed for driving with no insurance will get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
Situations That Might Require an Agent
When it comes to buying adequate coverage, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Each situation is unique so your insurance needs to address that. For instance, these questions can help discover whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2004 Infiniti G35?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in my state?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- What is medical payments coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Can you really save that much by switching?
Drivers constantly see and hear ads for cheaper car insurance by companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive. All the ads have a common claim that you can save if you switch to them.
But how can every company say the same thing?
Insurance companies are able to cherry pick for the type of driver they prefer to insure. A good example of a profitable customer could be between the ages of 40 and 55, is a homeowner, and drives newer vehicles. Any new insured who matches those parameters is entitled to the best price and is almost guaranteed to save a lot of money.
Consumers who are not a match for the requirements will have to pay higher premiums and this can result in business going elsewhere. The ad wording is “drivers who switch” not “people who quote” save that much. That is how insurance companies can confidently claim big savings. Because of the profiling, it is so important to quote coverage with many companies. Because you never know which insurance companies will provide you with the cheapest Infiniti G35 insurance rates.
What auto insurance coverages do you need?
Learning about specific coverages of a auto insurance policy can be of help when determining the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Shown next are the usual coverages found on the average auto insurance policy.
Liability auto insurance
This coverage protects you from damage or injury you incur to other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you against claims from other people. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show values of 25/50/25 which means $25,000 bodily injury coverage, $50,000 for the entire accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability can pay for claims like medical expenses, emergency aid and structural damage. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Insurance for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for short-term medical expenses such as funeral costs, X-ray expenses and surgery. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like hail damage, falling objects and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your 2004 Infiniti G35.
Due to the fact that many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision coverage protection
Collision coverage covers damage to your G35 resulting from a collision with an object or car. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for claims such as sideswiping another vehicle, damaging your car on a curb and crashing into a building. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Saving Money Makes a lot of Cents
Cost effective 2004 Infiniti G35 insurance can be found online in addition to many insurance agents, so compare prices from both to have the best selection. Some companies do not provide online quoting and these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
As you restructure your insurance plan, do not reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many situations where an insured cut comprehensive coverage or liability limits to discover at claim time that it was a big error on their part. Your strategy should be to buy enough coverage at an affordable rate while not skimping on critical coverages.
Additional detailed information is located in these articles:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area