Cheapest 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 24, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find cheaper insurance rates for your Cadillac Escalade ESV? I can’t think of anyone who likes paying for insurance, especially knowing the cost is too high.
Big companies like Allstate and Progressive constantly blast consumers with advertising and consumers find it hard to separate fact from fiction and take the time to shop coverage around.
Smart consumers take time to compare prices quite often since insurance rates change quite often. Just because you found the best price on Escalade ESV coverage two years ago there may be better deals available now. Starting now, ignore everything you know about insurance because we’re going to show you the right way to lower your annual insurance bill.
Low Cost Auto Insurance
There are a variety of methods to compare 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV auto insurance prices but there is one way that is less labor-intensive and much quicker. You could spend your day driving to local insurance agents in your area, or you can stay home and use online quotes to get rates in a matter of minutes.
Most of the best insurance companies participate in an industry program that allows shoppers to send in one quote, and every company can provide price quotes based on that data. This saves time by eliminating quote requests to each individual auto insurance company. To use this form to compare 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance rates click to open in new window.
The one disadvantage to using this type of system is that consumers can’t choose the insurers to get pricing from. So if you want to choose specific providers for rate comparison, we have a page of low cost auto insurance companies in your area. Click to view list.
Whichever method you choose, make absolute certain that you use identical coverage information with every price quote. If you are comparing mixed coverages it’s not possible to determine which rate is truly the best. Slightly different coverage limits may result in large price differences. And when comparison shopping, getting more free quotes provides better odds of finding the best rates.
Lots of discounts mean lots of savings
Companies offering auto insurance don’t necessarily list all available discounts very well, so here is a list both the well known and the harder-to-find ways to save on car insurance.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Keeping the miles down on your Cadillac can qualify you for discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Good Students Pay Less – This discount can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up to age 25.
- Defensive Driver – Completing a course teaching defensive driving skills can save you 5% or more if you qualify.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
- No Charge for an Accident – Certain companies will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up if you are claim-free prior to the accident.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of certain professional organizations could trigger savings on your policy on Escalade ESV coverage.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies offer discounts for signing up before your current expiration date. It can save you around 10%.
- Military Discounts – Being deployed with a military unit could mean lower rates.
- Homeowners Discount – Owning a home may earn you a small savings because owning a home is proof that your finances are in order.
It’s important to note that most discounts do not apply the whole policy. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies don’t profit that way.
Insurance companies that may offer some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts may not apply in every state.
Situations that might require an agent
When it comes to buying coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Each situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. These are some specific questions might help in determining if your situation will benefit from professional help.
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- What should my uninsured motorist coverage limits be in my state?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Complexity of Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance rates
It’s important that you understand the factors that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for insurance coverage. Knowing what influences your rates helps enable you to make changes that will entitle you to big savings.
The list below includes a few of the “ingredients” that factor into prices.
- Big city or small town – Choosing to live in a small town has it’s advantages when insuring your vehicles. Fewer people means fewer accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft. Drivers in populated areas regularly have congested traffic and longer commute times. Higher commute times translates into higher accident risk.
- More claims means more premium – If you frequently file small claims, you can look forward to either higher rates or even cancellation. Insurance companies give lower rates to insureds who do not file claims often. Car insurance is intended for larger claims.
- One company can mean more discounts – The majority of insurance companies give discounts to people who consolidate policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can add up to 10 percent or more. Even though this discount sounds good, you still need to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible. Consumers may find a better deal by buying insurance from more than one company.
- Safer cars are cheaper to insure – Safer cars can get you lower premiums. Safer cars result in less severe injuries and fewer injuries translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims passed on to you as lower rates. If the Cadillac Escalade ESV earned at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it may be receiving lower rates.
- Pleasure use saves money – Driving more miles in a year’s time the higher your rates will be. Most insurance companies price each vehicle’s coverage based upon how you use the vehicle. Cars that are left in the garage qualify for better rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. An improperly rated Escalade ESV can result in significantly higher rates. Verify your insurance coverage coverage shows the proper vehicle usage.
Don’t be fooled by advertising claims
Allstate, GEICO and Progressive continually stream television and radio advertisements. All the companies make the same claim of big savings after switching to their company. How does each company claim to save you money?
All companies have a preferred profile for the type of customer that makes them money. A good example of a profitable customer might be a mature driver, a clean driving record, and has excellent credit. A customer getting a price quote who fits that profile is entitled to the best price and is almost guaranteed to save a lot of money.
Consumers who don’t measure up to these standards will be quoted higher premiums and this can result in the customer not buying. The ad wording is “people who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that kind of money. That is how insurance companies can advertise the way they do. This emphasizes why it’s extremely important to get as many comparisons as possible. It’s not possible to predict the company that will fit your personal profile best.
Having a good grasp of your policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Listed below are typical coverage types offered by auto insurance companies.
Coverage for medical expenses
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for immediate expenses for things like funeral costs, rehabilitation expenses, prosthetic devices, chiropractic care and nursing services. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Cadillac Escalade ESV.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Escalade ESV from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as driving through your garage door, colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox, sideswiping another vehicle and damaging your car on a curb. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Auto liability insurance
This will cover injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property in an accident. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have liability limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for claims such as structural damage, court costs, legal defense fees and bail bonds. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Comprehensive auto insurance
This coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as theft, falling objects and rock chips in glass. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
We just showed you many ways to compare 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Drivers may discover the biggest savings come from the least-expected company. Some small companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
As you restructure your insurance plan, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced full coverage and learned later that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The aim is to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
Discount insurance can be purchased on the web and with local insurance agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
Additional information can be found on the following sites:
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Reducing Your Risks in a Car Crash Video (iihs.org)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- Shopping for a Safe Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area