Cheapest 2004 Acura RSX Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 8, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you confused by the wide range of auto insurance choices? Lot’s of other consumers are too. Consumers have so many companies to choose from that it can quickly become a real hassle to find the perfect company for you.
Shopping for the lowest cost insurance coverage is quite easy. Essentially every vehicle owner who is shopping for insurance will more than likely be able to reduce their rates. Nevertheless, drivers can benefit by having an understanding of how companies market on the web and apply this information to your search.
Compare Quotes for Auto Insurance
The are a couple different ways to compare rate quotes from different insurance companies. The best method to find competitive 2004 Acura RSX insurance rates is to get quotes online. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- One of the best ways consumers can analyze rates would be an industry-wide quote request form click here to open form in new window. This easy form eliminates the need for repetitive form entry for each company you want a rate for. Taking the time to complete one form compares rates from all major companies. It’s the fastest way to compare.
- A different way to find lower rates is to manually visit each individual company website and request a quote.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just ensure you’re using apples-to-apples coverage information for each comparison quote. If the quotes have higher or lower deductibles then you won’t be able to find the best deal for your Acura RSX. Quoting even small variations in insurance coverages may cause a big price difference. It’s important to know that having more price comparisons helps locate the best offered rates.
Cut your auto insurance rates with these six discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but there could be available discounts that you may not know about. Some discounts apply automatically at the time you complete a quote, but some may not be applied and must be inquired about before being credited.
- No Charge for an Accident – A handful of insurance companies will allow you to have one accident before hitting you with a surcharge as long as you don’t have any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Save with a New Car – Putting insurance coverage on a new car is cheaper because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Accident Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents can save substantially when compared with accident-prone drivers.
- College Student – Children who are attending college and do not have a car may be able to be covered for less.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control can reduce accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Federal Employees – Employees or retirees of the government could cut as much as 10% off for RSX coverage with select insurance companies.
Drivers should understand that some credits don’t apply the whole policy. Some only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Just because you may think all the discounts add up to a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way. But all discounts will bring down the amount you have to pay.
You are unique and your car insurance should be too
When choosing proper insurance coverage, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Every insured’s situation is different.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- What is medical payments coverage?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Am I covered when renting a car or should I buy coverage from the car rental agency?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Is there deception in advertising?
Auto insurance providers like 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm regularly use ads on TV and radio. They all have a common claim of big savings if you move your policy. But how can every company make almost identical claims? This is how they do it.
All the different companies have a preferred profile for the type of driver that makes them money. For instance, a desirable insured could possibly be between the ages of 30 and 50, is a homeowner, and has a high credit rating. A driver who fits that profile will get very good rates and therefore will save when switching.
Potential customers who are not a match for this ideal profile will be charged more money and this can result in the driver buying from a lower-cost company. The ads state “customers that switch” not “everybody who quotes” save that much money. This is how insurance companies can confidently advertise the way they do.
That is why you should compare as many rates as you can. It’s just too difficult to predict which auto insurance company will give you the biggest savings on Acura RSX insurance.
Insurance policy specifics
Having a good grasp of insurance helps when choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. Insurance terms can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Liability coverage – Liability insurance provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property in an accident. It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 50/100/50 that translate to a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which combines the three limits into one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as bail bonds, emergency aid and medical expenses. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Medical payments coverage and PIP – Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for immediate expenses for things like chiropractic care, prosthetic devices, funeral costs, hospital visits and rehabilitation expenses. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive coverage – Comprehensive insurance covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as damage from getting keyed, hitting a bird, rock chips in glass and hitting a deer. The maximum amount your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage – Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time these limits are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Collision coverage – This pays for damage to your RSX from colliding with another car or object. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for things such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, crashing into a building, scraping a guard rail and driving through your garage door. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from older vehicles. Another option is to increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
You can do this!
You just learned a lot of tips how to save on 2004 Acura RSX insurance. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. You may even find the lowest rates come from a small mutual company.
When buying insurance coverage, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that the savings was not a smart move. The ultimate goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest price.
Drivers who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, poor customer service, high prices or even delays in responding to claim requests. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding the right insurance provider is easier than you think.
Other learning opportunities
- Determing Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area