Cheapest 2003 Porsche 911 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 24, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for the cheapest insurance rates for your Porsche 911? Finding affordable insurance can be a challenge for consumers new to comparison shopping online. People have so many options that it can turn into a big hassle to locate the lowest price.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is quite easy. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you stand a good chance to be able to save some money using this strategy. But consumers must learn how companies market insurance on the web and use this information to your advantage.
Cut prices on Porsche 911 insurance
Companies don’t always advertise all their discounts very well, so we break down some of the more common and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving.
- Federal Government Employee – Employees or retirees of the government could cut as much as 10% off for 911 insurance with select insurance companies.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Being a homeowner may trigger a insurance coverage policy discount because of the fact that having a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Good Student Discount – This discount can get you a discount of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Military Rewards – Having a family member in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Save with a New Car – Adding a new car to your policy can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Require your teen driver to successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Accident Forgiveness – Some insurance companies permit an accident without raising rates so long as you haven’t had any claims for a certain period of time.
- Life Insurance Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with lower rates if you buy life insurance.
- No Accidents – Drivers who don’t have accidents can save substantially compared to bad drivers.
Keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. So even though it sounds like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Companies that may offer these money-saving discounts include:
Before buying, ask each company how you can save money. Discounts may not be available in your state.
Auto Insurance Prices Online
Most companies allow you to get price estimates directly from their websites. Getting quotes is pretty painless as you simply enter the coverages you want as requested by the quote form. Behind the scenes, their rating system pulls your driving and credit reports and returns a price determined by many factors.
Quoting online streamlines rate comparisons, but the time required to go to several different sites and enter the same data into a form can get tiresome after awhile. But it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible in order to find better auto insurance pricing.
A more efficient way to find cheaper rates makes use of a single form that gets prices from several different companies. It saves time, helps eliminate reptitive entry, and makes rate comparisons much easier to do. Immediately after submitting the form, it is rated and you can choose any or none of the returned quotes. If a lower price is quoted, you can click and sign and purchase coverage. The whole process just takes a couple of minutes and you will find out if you’re overpaying now.
To compare rates using this form now, simply click here to open in new window and begin entering your coverage information. To compare your current rates, we recommend you duplicate the coverage information just like they are on your policy. Doing this guarantees you will have a rate comparison based on the exact same insurance coverage.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions can aid in determining if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Educate yourself about insurance coverages
Having a good grasp of insurance can help you determine which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for injuries to you and your family and damage to your 2003 Porsche 911.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Comprehensive auto coverage
This will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like hitting a bird, a broken windshield and theft. The highest amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability insurance can cover damage that occurs to people or other property. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see limits of 50/100/50 which stand for a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability coverage protects against things like pain and suffering, structural damage and emergency aid. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but consider buying as large an amount as possible.
Collision coverage protection
This coverage pays for damage to your 911 caused by collision with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things such as crashing into a ditch, backing into a parked car and sustaining damage from a pot hole. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. You can also choose a higher deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for expenses like rehabilitation expenses, pain medications, funeral costs, prosthetic devices and dental work. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover all vehicle occupants in addition to getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
A little work can save a LOT of money
Cost effective 2003 Porsche 911 insurance can be purchased from both online companies and with local insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. A few companies do not offer online quoting and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
When buying insurance coverage, it’s a bad idea to buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where an insured dropped liability coverage limits only to regret that they should have had better coverage. Your strategy should be to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Insureds change insurance companies for any number of reasons including high prices, denial of a claim, delays in responding to claim requests and an unsatisfactory settlement offer. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company can be easier than you think.
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Distracted Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area