Cheapest 1999 Toyota Camry Solara Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Feb 20, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
If shopping for auto insurance online is new to you, it’s easy to get confused by the large number of online auto insurance companies and websites all offering big savings.
If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will be able to lower your premiums substantially using these methods. Buying cheaper coverage is quite easy. But vehicle owners must understand how companies compete online because it can help you find the best coverage.
Discounts are great for lower rates
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always publicize all available discounts very well, so we took the time to find some of the best known and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving.
- Driver’s Ed – Require your teen driver to take driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less on Camry Solara coverage than drivers with accident claims.
- Save over 55 – If you’re over the age of 55, you may qualify for reduced rates on Camry Solara coverage.
- Resident Student – Kids in college who are attending college without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems can help prevent theft and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Paperless Signup – A few companies will give a small break just for signing your application digitally online.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Auto/Life Discount – Larger companies have lower rates if you buy auto and life insurance together.
Keep in mind that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you’re out of luck.
Companies who might offer some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
Double check with each insurance company which discounts they offer. Discounts might not apply in your area.
You may need specialized coverage
When it comes to buying coverage, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether or not you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my 1999 Toyota Camry Solara?
- How much liability coverage do I need in my state?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Auto insurance coverage information
Knowing the specifics of auto insurance aids in choosing which coverages you need and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for bills such as funeral costs, pain medications and EMT expenses. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you are not covered by health insurance. It covers all vehicle occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as falling objects, a broken windshield and hitting a deer. The highest amount your auto insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as driving through your garage door, sustaining damage from a pot hole, hitting a parking meter, sideswiping another vehicle and scraping a guard rail. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. Another option is to increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
This coverage provides protection from damage that occurs to other’s property or people in an accident. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see values of 25/50/25 that means you have $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability can pay for things like bail bonds, court costs, emergency aid and medical services. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying as high a limit as you can afford.
Shop around and save
As you prepare to switch companies, don’t be tempted to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are a lot of situations where an insured cut full coverage only to regret that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your strategy should be to find the BEST coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
In this article, we covered a lot of techniques to reduce 1999 Toyota Camry Solara insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. You may be surprised to find that the best prices are with a small local company.
Low-cost insurance can be sourced both online and also from your neighborhood agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. There are still a few companies who may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through local independent agents.
Additional detailed information can be read in these articles:
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area