Cheapest 1995 Acura Integra Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 31, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for the cheapest car insurance rates for your Acura Integra? Are you tired of trying to scrape together enough money to pay your car insurance bill each month? You are in the same boat as many other drivers.
You have so many insurance companies to insure vehicles with, and although it’s nice to have multiple companies, having more car insurance companies makes it harder to find the best rates for your vehicles.
Finding affordable coverage is quite easy. If you currently have car insurance, you stand a good chance to be able to save some money using these tips. Although vehicle owners need to learn how insurance companies market on the web and use this information to your advantage.
Pieces of the Acura Integra insurance rate puzzle
It’s important that you understand the different types of things that go into determining insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively determines base rates allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get big savings.
Listed below are some of the factors companies use to determine your rates.
- How credit affects insurance rates – Credit rating is a important factor in determining your rates. Consumers who have excellent credit tend to be less risk to insure than those with lower credit scores. Therefore, if your credit rating can use some improvement, you could pay less to insure your 1995 Acura Integra by repairing your credit.
- Discounts for multiple policies – Some companies provide better rates to people who consolidate policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount, you may still want to compare rates to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Men pay higher rates – The statistics show that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. Now that doesn’t mean men are worse drivers. Men and women tend to get into accidents at about the same rate, but the men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also statistically get cited for more serious violations such as reckless driving.
- The more you drive the more you pay – The higher the mileage driven each year the higher your rate. Almost all companies price each vehicle’s coverage based on how the vehicle is used. Autos used primarily for pleasure use receive lower rates compared to those used for work or business. Double check that your insurance declarations sheet shows the correct usage for each vehicle, because improper ratings can cost you money. If your policy improperly rates your Integra may be wasting your money.
How much can you save with discounts?
Companies that sell car insurance don’t list all available discounts very clearly, so we break down some of the best known as well as the least known car insurance savings.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active duty in the military could mean lower rates.
- Life Insurance Discount – Companies who offer life insurance give lower rates if you buy life insurance from them.
- College Student – Kids in college who live away from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Own a Home – Being a homeowner may trigger a car insurance policy discount because of the fact that having a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Good Student Discount – Getting good grades can save 20 to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Just because it seems like you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
To see a list of insurance companies who offer car insurance discounts, click here to view.
Don’t listen to company ads
Insurance coverage companies such as Allstate and Progressive regularly use ads on television and other media. They all seem to say the same thing that you can save if you move to their company. But how can every company make the same claim? This is how they do it.
All companies have a certain “appetite” for the driver that earns them a profit. An example of a profitable customer could be between 25 and 40, has no tickets, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A propective insured that hits that “sweet spot” is entitled to the best price and as a result will probably save when switching.
Potential insureds who are not a match for this ideal profile will be charged a more expensive rate and ends up with business not being written. The ads say “customers that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save money. That’s why insurance companies can confidently advertise the savings. That is why it is so important to compare as many rates as you can. It’s just too difficult to predict which company will give you the biggest savings on Acura Integra insurance.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How much car insurance do I need?
When choosing the best insurance coverage coverage, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so this has to be addressed. Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining whether or not you would benefit from professional advice.
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Should I buy only the required minimum liability coverage?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Car insurance coverage specifics
Having a good grasp of a car insurance policy can be of help when determining the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Listed below are typical coverage types found on the average car insurance policy.
UM/UIM Coverage – This coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Acura Integra.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Coverage for liability – Liability insurance will cover damage or injury you incur to people or other property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability coverage pays for claims like bail bonds, legal defense fees, medical services, attorney fees and loss of income. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like hail damage, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a bird and vandalism. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage pays for damage to your Integra caused by collision with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers things like backing into a parked car, sustaining damage from a pot hole, sideswiping another vehicle, rolling your car and damaging your car on a curb. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. You can also raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Medical costs insurance – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for bills like surgery, X-ray expenses, ambulance fees and prosthetic devices. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. They cover both the driver and occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states and may carry a deductible
Shop Smart and Save
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it’s a bad idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where someone dropped collision coverage and discovered at claim time that it was a big mistake. Your strategy should be to buy enough coverage at the best price.
Cheaper 1995 Acura Integra insurance is possible on the web as well as from independent agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance companies don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
For more information, take a look at these articles:
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area