Cheapest 1994 Ford Ranger Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Feb 10, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy an overpriced insurance coverage policy? Believe me when I say there are many people just like you.
Multiple car insurance companies compete for your insurance dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the absolute best rates possible.
You should make it a habit to check insurance coverage prices periodically due to the fact that insurance rates are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you got the lowest price on Ranger insurance six months ago you will most likely find a better rate today. There is a lot of wrong information about insurance coverage online but I’m going to show you the easiest ways to quit paying high insurance coverage rates.
If you have car insurance now, you should be able to save some money using these methods. Choosing the best insurance company for you is easy if you know what you’re doing. But vehicle owners must know the methods companies use to determine prices because it can help you find the best coverage.
Free Auto Insurance Quotes
Shopping for lower auto insurance rates can be a lot of work if you don’t utilize the easiest way. You could waste time talking to agents in your area, or you can utilize online quotes to get pricing more quickly.
Many of the larger companies enroll in a system that enables customers to enter their coverage request one time, and each company provides a quote based on the submitted data. This system prevents you from having to do quotation requests to each individual auto insurance company.
To find out how much you can save on auto insurance click here to open in new window.
The single downside to pricing coverage this way is you don’t know exactly the companies you want to price. So if you want to choose from a list of companies for rate comparison, we have a listing of low cost auto insurance companies in your area. Click here for list of insurance companies.
Which method you use is up to you, but compare exactly the same quote information for each comparison quote. If you use mixed coverages it’s not possible to find the best deal for your Ford Ranger. Having just a slight variation in insurance coverages may result in a large different in cost. And when price shopping your coverage, obtaining a wide range of quotes helps locate a better price.
You probably qualify for some discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always list all available discounts very clearly, so the following is a list of some of the more common and the more hidden ways to save on insurance.
- Employee of Federal Government – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can earn a discount up to 10% on Ranger insurance with certain companies.
- Anti-theft System – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Senior Citizens – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get a small decrease in premiums on Ranger insurance.
- New Vehicle Savings – Putting insurance coverage on a new car can cost up to 25% less compared to insuring an older model.
- One Accident Forgiven – A handful of insurance companies will forgive one accident before raising your premiums if your claims history is clear for a certain period of time.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to enroll in driver’s education if it’s offered in school.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Sign Online – A few companies give back up to $50 simply for signing online.
- Bundle and Save – When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same company you will save at least 10% off all policies.
- Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give a discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
A little note about advertised discounts, some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
For a list of companies offering insurance discounts, follow this link.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
There’s no such thing as the perfect policy
When buying the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s needs are different and your policy should reflect that. These are some specific questions can help discover whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Car insurance coverages 101
Having a good grasp of your car insurance policy can help you determine the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy. These are typical coverage types offered by car insurance companies.
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as damage from getting keyed, hitting a deer, a broken windshield and rock chips in glass. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for bills like X-ray expenses, hospital visits and nursing services. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover all vehicle occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Liability coverage can cover damage that occurs to a person or their property by causing an accident. Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show policy limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability can pay for things like structural damage, funeral expenses, legal defense fees and medical expenses. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
This provides protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your Ford Ranger.
Due to the fact that many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Auto collision coverage
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims like colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox, crashing into a building and damaging your car on a curb. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area