Cheapest 1994 Ford Aspire Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jan 20, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want the cheapest insurance coverage rates for your Ford Aspire? Have you had enough of robbing Peter to pay Paul each month for car insurance? You are no different than many other drivers. Consumers have many insurance companies to choose from, and although it’s nice to have a selection, having more insurance companies makes it harder to find the lowest cost provider.
Consumers should take time to price shop coverage every six months because prices fluctuate regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the best deal for Aspire coverage a year ago you will most likely find a better rate today. Ignore everything you know about insurance coverage because you’re about to find out how to quote online to eliminate unnecessary coverages and save money.
This information will introduce you to the best way to quote coverages and some tricks to saving. If you currently have car insurance, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce your rates substantially using this information. Drivers only need an understanding of the proper methods to compare prices online.
There are a lot of ways you can shop for insurance but some are less time-consuming than others. You could waste a few hours talking to insurance companies in your area, or you can utilize the internet to accomplish the same thing much quicker.
All the larger companies belong to an insurance system where prospective buyers enter their policy data once, and each participating company can provide price quotes based on the submitted data. This system prevents you from having to do repetitive form submissions for every insurance company.
To submit your quote information now, click here (opens in new window).
The one disadvantage to comparing rates this way is buyers cannot specifically choose which insurance companies to receive prices from. If you wish to select specific insurance companies to compare, we have a page of companies who write insurance in your area. View list of insurance companies.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just make absolute certain that you use exactly the same coverage limits on every quote you get. If you use mixed coverages you will not be able to determine the lowest rate for your Ford Aspire.
Take discounts and save
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you may find discounts to help offset the cost. Certain discounts will be applied at the time you complete a quote, but some may not be applied and must be inquired about prior to receiving the credit. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you’re paying more than you need to.
- No Charge for an Accident – A handful of insurance companies will forgive one accident before your rates go up if you are claim-free for a set time period.
- Organization Discounts – Participating in certain professional organizations may earn a discount on your policy for Aspire coverage.
- Life Insurance – Select insurance companies reward you with a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Government Employees – Simply working for the federal government may qualify you for a discount for Aspire coverage with certain companies.
- Discount for Good Grades – Performing well in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. The good student discount can last until age 25.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education if it’s offered in school.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit could mean lower rates.
- Senior Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for better auto insurance rates for Aspire coverage.
- Defensive Driver – Successfully completing a course teaching defensive driving skills could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- Distant Student – Any of your kids who are attending college and don’t have a car can receive lower rates.
It’s important to note that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck. But any discount will cut the amount you have to pay.
To see a list of companies offering auto insurance discounts, follow this link.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When choosing coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. Here are some questions about coverages that might point out whether you may require specific advice.
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- What can I do if my company won’t pay a claim?
- What happens if I owe more than my 1994 Ford Aspire is worth?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Auto insurance coverage considerations
Knowing the specifics of auto insurance can be of help when determining the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Below you’ll find typical coverages offered by auto insurance companies.
Collision coverages – This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Aspire resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against things like damaging your car on a curb, sustaining damage from a pot hole and sideswiping another vehicle. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers – This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Ford Aspire.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Frequently the UM/UIM limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Liability coverage – This coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see values of 25/50/25 which means $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property. Another option is one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability insurance covers things such as loss of income, attorney fees and legal defense fees. How much coverage you buy is a decision to put some thought into, but buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision) – Comprehensive insurance covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a bird and fire damage. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Medical expense insurance – Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for immediate expenses for things like ambulance fees, dental work, prosthetic devices and funeral costs. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area