How Much Does 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Insurance Cost?
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 20, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for better auto insurance rates for your Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class? Being forced to pay for pricey auto insurance premiums can overdraw your accounts and force you to make sacrifices. Price shopping at each renewal is an excellent way to lower your bills every month.
Many car insurance companies compete for your insurance dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare auto insurance companies and get the best coverage at the best rate
It’s a good habit to shop coverage around yearly because auto insurance rates are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. If you had the lowest rate on GLA-Class insurance two years ago you can probably find a better price now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because you’re about to find out the things you must know in order to find better coverage at a better price.
How to Buy Auto Insurance Online
Many insurance companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive allow consumers to get prices directly from their websites. Doing online price comparisons is pretty easy as all you need to do is type in the coverages you want into a form. Upon sending the form, their rating system gets reports for credit and driving violations and quotes a price. This makes it simple to compare prices but the process of having to visit a lot of sites and type in the same information is monotonous and tiresome. Unfortunately, it is important to have as many quotes as possible if you are searching for lower prices.
The easy way to compare rates
An easier way to locate the lowest prices utilizes a single form that gets prices from many companies. It’s a real time-saver, helps eliminate repetitive entry, and makes online price comparison a lot less work. After your information is entered, it gets priced and you can choose any or none of the quotes that you receive. If the quotes result in lower rates, you can simply submit the application and buy the policy. The entire process just takes a couple of minutes and you will find out if you’re overpaying now.
To use this form to compare rates, click here to open in a new tab and enter your information. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you input the coverage information as close as possible to your current policy. This helps ensure you will get rate quotes for exact coverage.
Auto insurance policy discounts
Companies don’t always publicize all possible discounts very clearly, so the following is a list of both the well known and the harder-to-find discounts that you may qualify for.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a vehicle that is new is cheaper since new vehicles are generally safer.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – When you combine your auto and home insurance and insure them both with the same insurance company you could get a discount of up to 20% off your total premium.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Fewer annual miles on your Mercedes-Benz could qualify for substantially lower auto insurance rates.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle up before driving could cut 10% or more off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Good Students Pay Less – This discount may save you up to 25%. You can use this discount normally until age 25.
- Sign Early and Save – Some auto insurance companies provide a discount for renewing your policy prior to your current policy expiring. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your entire bill at once as opposed to paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
- Passive Restraints – Options like air bags may get savings as much as 30%.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Insureds without accidents can save up to 40% or more on their car insurance quote on GLA-Class insurance than their less cautious counterparts.
Consumers should know that most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Despite the fact that it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. Any qualifying discounts will reduce the cost of coverage.
Some of the insurance companies that may have these discounts include:
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- American Family
- State Farm
If you need affordable car insurance quotes, ask every insurance company what discounts are available to you. Super cheap car insurance might seem elusive and some discounts may not be offered in your area. But affordable coverage can be found. If you would like to see a list of insurers offering auto insurance discounts, follow this link.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s situation is a little different so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions may help highlight if you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- When should I drop full coverage on my 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Car Insurance Coverage Information
To understand your Mercedes GLA 250 insurance cost, start by learning about specific coverages of your policy aids in choosing appropriate coverage for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. These are the normal coverages found on the average car insurance policy.
This gives you protection from other motorists when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class.
Due to the fact that many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked.
Medical costs insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for short-term medical expenses such as funeral costs, doctor visits and dental work. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants and also covers any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, damage from flooding, damage from getting keyed, fire damage and a broken windshield. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability auto insurance
This coverage will cover injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people. This coverage protects you from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have values of 100/300/100 which stand for a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for things like pain and suffering, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and repair costs for stationary objects. How much coverage you buy is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision insurance pays for damage to your GLA-Class resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against things such as hitting a mailbox, colliding with another moving vehicle and hitting a parking meter. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area