Cheapest 2017 Toyota Yaris Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 12, 2019
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find better auto insurance rates for your Toyota Yaris? Trying to come up with a payment for expensive auto insurance can bottom out your checking account and make it hard to pay other bills. Doing a rate comparison is recommended to lower your monthly bill.
Because you have many online and local companies to choose from, it’s difficult to find a lower cost auto insurance provider.
Smart consumers take time to compare premium rates before your policy renews because insurance prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Just because you found the best rate on Yaris insurance a year ago a different company probably has better premium rates today. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the fastest way to eliminate unnecessary coverages and save money.
Shop insurance online
When shopping for insurance there are multiple ways of comparing price quotes from lots of insurance companies. The easiest way by far to find competitive 2017 Toyota Yaris insurance rates is to perform an online rate comparison. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- One of the simplest ways to find the lowest comparison rates is a comparison rater form like this one (opens in new window). This form saves time by eliminating repetitive form entry for every insurance company. Just one form gets you coverage quotes from several companies.
- A slightly less efficient method to find lower rates is to manually visit each company website to complete their respective quote request forms. For examples sake, we’ll assume you need rates from Farmers, Allstate and American Family. To get rate quotes you would need to visit each site and type in your information over and over, which is not fast way to get rate quotes. For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
- The most time-consuming method to price shop rates is physically going to local insurance agencies. Doing it all online makes this process obsolete unless you have a complicated situation and need the professional guidance only provided by licensed agents. It is possible to find lower rates online but have a local agent actually write the policy.
Whichever method you choose, double check that you are using identical quote information for every quote you compare. If each company quotes different data it’s not possible to make a fair comparison for your Toyota Yaris. Just slight variations in coverages may result in a large different in cost. And when quoting insurance, remember that more quotes will increase your chances of finding lower pricing. Not every company provides online quotes, so you need to compare quotes from the smaller companies as well.
It’s not one size fits all
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no one size fits all plan. Every situation is different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For example, these questions might point out if you might need an agent’s assistance.
- What happens if I owe more than my 2017 Toyota Yaris is worth?
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of auto insurance companies in your area.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Car insurance coverages for a 2017 Toyota Yaris
Learning about specific coverages of your policy can be of help when determining the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and coverage can change by endorsement. Below you’ll find typical coverages found on most auto insurance policies.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Toyota Yaris.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea. Frequently your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Medical expense coverage – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for bills like nursing services, surgery, doctor visits, dental work and rehabilitation expenses. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Comprehensive protection – This coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as theft, fire damage and damage from flooding. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your Yaris resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers claims like hitting a parking meter, sustaining damage from a pot hole and crashing into a ditch. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. You can also increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Coverage for liability – Liability insurance provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on people or other property by causing an accident. It protects you against claims from other people. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 50/100/50 that means you have $50,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property. Some companies may use a combined limit which combines the three limits into one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage protects against claims like court costs, funeral expenses and attorney fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but you should buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area