Cheapest 2017 Maserati Levante Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Finding better Maserati Levante insurance costs could be an all-consuming task, but you can use our car insurance buying tips to find lower rates. There is a better way to find car insurance online and we’ll show you the quickest way to get price quotes for your Maserati and get the best price possible from local insurance agents and online providers.
It’s a good idea to do rate comparisons at least once a year because car insurance rates go up and down regularly. Just because you had the best rate on Levante coverage two years ago you can probably find a better price now.
Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because I’m going to teach you the proper way to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
Factors Affecting Maserati Levante Car Insurance Rates
Lots of factors are taken into consideration when you get a price on insurance. Some of the criteria are obvious like your driving record, but some are less obvious such as your credit history and annual miles driven.
A large part of saving on car insurance is knowing some of the things that aid in calculating your premiums. If you have a feel for what determines premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that can earn you much lower annual insurance costs.
- Driver age — Mature drivers are proven to be safer behind the wheel, cause fewer claims and accidents, and usually have better credit. Teenage drivers are proven to be inattentive when driving and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher.
- Annual mileage and car insurance costs — The more you drive in a year the more you will pay for car insurance. A lot of insurance companies apply a rate determined by how the vehicle is used. Autos that do not get driven very much can be on a lower rate level compared to those used for work or business. It’s always a good idea to double-check that your vehicle rating properly reflects annual mileage. An improperly rated Levante can result in significantly higher rates.
- Credit history — Having a bad credit score will be a significant factor in calculating your premium rate. Drivers with high credit scores tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than those with lower credit scores. If your credit rating leaves room for improvement, you could save money insuring your 2017 Maserati Levante by spending a little time repairing your credit.
- Marital Status — Getting married can actually save you money on your car insurance policy. Marriage may mean you are less irresponsible and insurance companies like that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
- Liability insurance limits — Your car insurance policy’s liability coverage kicks in if ever you are found liable for damages from an accident. Liability insurance provides legal defense to attempt to prove you were not liable. This coverage is very inexpensive when compared with rates for comp and collision, so insureds should have plenty of protection for their assets.
- Discounts for auto and home policies — Most larger companies give a discount to buyers that buy multiple policies in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount applied, you may still want to compare other insurance prices to ensure the best deal. There is a chance you can save more without the discount even if you have your coverage with different companies
Save With These Maserati Levante Car Insurance Discounts
Insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you might already qualify for some discounts that you may not know about. Some discounts apply automatically at quote time, but a few must be specifically requested before you get the savings. If you do not check that you are getting every discount available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Homeowners Savings — Owning a house may trigger a policy discount on insurance because maintaining a house requires personal responsibility.
- Memberships — Participating in qualifying clubs or civic groups is a good way to get lower rates on insurance.
- Accident Forgiveness — This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like GEICO, Progressive, and Allstate may permit one accident before your rates go up as long as you don’t have any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Sign Early and Save — A few insurance companies allow discounts for signing up early. It can save you around 10%.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage — Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts may be able to save a few bucks off PIP or medical payments premium.
- College Student — Youth drivers who attend college more than 100 miles from home and leave their car at home can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags — Vehicles with factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems could see savings of 20 to 30 percent.
One thing to note about discounts is that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you aren’t that lucky.
Compare Rates from Multiple Insurance Companies
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads that claim the lowest rates by companies like State Farm, Allstate, and GEICO. They all tend to make the same promise of big savings if you move your policy.
But how can every company have lower policy pricing? It’s all in the words they use.
Most companies have a preferred profile for the driver that will add to their bottom line. An example of this type of insured might be described as over age 30, has few claims, and insures a new vehicle. Anybody who meets those qualifications will most likely get cheap rates and will most likely save a lot of money.
Potential insureds who cannot meet the ideal profile will be charged a more expensive rate and ends up with the driver buying from a lower-cost company. Company advertisements say “customers who switch” but not “everyone who gets a quote” save that much. That’s the way companies can make the claims of big savings. Because of these techniques, you really should do a quote comparison often. It’s just too difficult to predict the company that will give you lower car insurance rates than your current company.
Get The Maserati Levante Car Insurance Coverage You Need
When choosing proper insurance coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Every situation is different.
For instance, these questions can help discover if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
- If my 2017 Maserati Levante is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
- Is other people’s property covered if stolen from my vehicle?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you might consider talking to a licensed agent.
Car Insurance Coverages Options for a Maserati Levante
Learning about specific coverages of your car insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Car insurance terms can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
This coverage pays for damage to your Levante resulting from a collision with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things such as crashing into a building, colliding with a tree and damaging your car on a curb. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like a broken windshield, vandalism, hitting a bird and damage from getting keyed. The maximum amount your car insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people. It protects YOU from legal claims by others and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see values of 100/300/100 which means you have $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage protects against claims like emergency aid, legal defense fees, bail bonds, and court costs. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
This gives you protection when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Medical Payments and PIP Coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for expenses for things like chiropractic care, EMT expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and surgery. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants in addition to if you are hit a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Maserati Levante Car Insurance: The Bottom LIne
Budget-conscious 2017 Maserati Levante insurance is definitely available both online and with local insurance agents, and you need to price shop both so you have a total pricing picture. Some companies may not have online price quotes and these smaller providers only sell coverage through independent agencies.
Drivers leave their current company for a number of reasons such as an unsatisfactory settlement offer, poor customer service, high rates after DUI convictions, or even lack of trust in their agent. Whatever your reason, switching insurance coverage companies is easier than you think.
As you quote insurance, it’s very important that you do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many instances, someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage only to find out that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your strategy should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the lowest possible cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area