Compare 2015 Jeep Wrangler Insurance Cost
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 3, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Finding the cheapest insurance for a Jeep Wrangler can turn out to be an all-consuming task, but you can learn our insurance buying tips to save time.
There are more efficient ways to buy insurance and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to price shop coverage for your Jeep and obtain the cheapest rates from both online companies and local agents.
Consumers should take time to price shop coverage every six months since insurance rates are constantly changing. Just because you found the lowest rates on Wrangler insurance two years ago you can probably find a better price now. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the quickest way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Car insurance is not cheap, but you may find discounts to cut the cost considerably. Some trigger automatically at quote time, but some must be requested specifically prior to receiving the credit. If you’re not getting every credit available, you are throwing money away.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts can get savings of 20% or more.
- Safe Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more on Wrangler insurance than drivers with accident claims.
- Driver Safety – Taking a course in driver safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give a discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can avoid accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Senior Discount – Mature drivers can possibly qualify for a discount up to 10% on Wrangler insurance.
- One Accident Forgiven – Some insurance companies allow you one accident without raising rates as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few companies offer discounts for buying a policy before your current policy expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Multiple Cars – Insuring all your vehicles on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
Keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way. But all discounts will cut your overall premium however.
To see a list of companies with discount insurance coverage rates, click here to view.
The fastest way that we advise to compare rates is to realize most larger insurance companies provide online access to give rate comparisons. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide a small amount of information like what you do for a living, whether you have decent credit, if you went to college, and daily mileage. Your rating data is instantly submitted to insurance companies and they return cost estimate quickly.
Don’t assume everyone needs the same coverage
When it comes to choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
For example, these questions might help in determining if your insurance needs would benefit from professional advice.
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- When should I drop full coverage on my 2015 Jeep Wrangler?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my 2015 Jeep Wrangler is totaled?
- Is my 2015 Jeep Wrangler covered for smoke damage?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and may give you better protection.
Auto insurance policy coverages for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler
Understanding the coverages of a auto insurance policy can help you determine appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement.
This coverage will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as a broken windshield, hitting a bird, damage from a tornado or hurricane, damage from getting keyed and fire damage. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Jeep Wrangler.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important. Usually the UM/UIM limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Medical expense coverage
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for short-term medical expenses like doctor visits, funeral costs, chiropractic care and ambulance fees. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover you and your occupants and also covers any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Auto liability insurance
Liability insurance can cover damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people. It protects you from claims by other people, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 25/50/25 which means a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and property damage coverage for $25,000. Alternatively, you may have a combined limit which limits claims to one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage protects against things such as structural damage, legal defense fees, loss of income and emergency aid. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but buy higher limits if possible.
Collision coverage covers damage to your Wrangler resulting from a collision with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers things like sustaining damage from a pot hole, rolling your car and crashing into a building. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. You can also choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Get your money’s worth
Cost effective 2015 Jeep Wrangler insurance can be found both online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best chance of saving money. A few companies may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
We just covered many tips how you can compare insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get rates for, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with the least-expected company.
Drivers switch companies for a variety of reasons including questionable increases in premium, denial of a claim, policy cancellation or even extreme rates for teen drivers. Whatever your reason, switching companies can be pretty painless.
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area