Cheapest 2015 Chrysler 200 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 18, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find cheaper insurance rates? Buyers have options when searching for the best 2015 Chrysler 200 car insurance costs. They can either spend hours struggling with agents to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to get rate quotes. There is a better way to find insurance online so we’re going to tell you the best way to quote coverages for a Chrysler and get the lowest price from local insurance agents and online providers.
Pay Less on 2015 Chrysler 200 Car Insurance by Taking Advantage of Discounts
Auto insurance companies do not advertise all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of some of the best known as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using. If you aren’t receiving every discount available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Driver Safety – Successfully completing a course teaching defensive driving skills could save 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Early Switch Discount – Select companies give a discount for switching to them prior to your current policy expiring. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same company you may earn 10% to 20% off each policy.
- New Vehicle Savings – Putting insurance coverage on a new car can be considerably cheaper due to better safety requirements for new cars.
- Use Seat Belts – Drivers who require all occupants to wear their seat belts could save 15% off your medical payments premium.
- One Accident Forgiven – Some insurance companies permit an accident without raising rates as long as you don’t have any claims prior to the accident.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck.
Car insurance companies that may have these discounts are:
Check with each company what discounts are available to you. All car insurance discounts may not be available everywhere.
Factors Influencing 2015 Chrysler 200 Car Insurance Costs
It’s important that you understand the factors that help determine your insurance rates. Understanding what controls the rates you pay empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get better insurance rates.
The following are some of the factors used by your company to calculate your rates.
- Your spouse saves you money – Being married helps lower the price on insurance. Having a significant other usually means you are more mature it has been statistically shown that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Multiple policies with one company can save – Many insurance companies will give a discount to insureds who have multiple policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. This can amount to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s in your best interest to compare rates to ensure the best deal.
- Liability insurance protects assets – The liability section of your policy is the coverage that protects you if ever you are found liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage which can cost thousands of dollars. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so do not cut corners here.
- Too many insurance claims drive up costs – If you tend to file frequent claims, you can definitely plan on either higher rates or even cancellation. Insurance companies give better rates to drivers who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Car insurance is intended for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
Your Auto Insurance Coverage Should be Tailored to You
When it comes to choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions may help highlight whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Does my 2015 Chrysler 200 qualify for pleasure use?
- When should I not file a claim?
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- Is a blown tire covered by insurance?
If you can’t answer these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Are you falling for claims of car insurance savings?
Consumers get pounded daily by advertisements for car insurance savings from the likes of State Farm, GEICO and Progressive. They all seem to make the same claim that you can save after switching your coverage to them.
How do they all make the same claim? This is how they do it.
All companies have a preferred profile for the type of customer that makes them money. For instance, a preferred risk might be over the age of 40, owns a home, and has a short commute. A prospective insured that hits that “sweet spot” will get the preferred rates and most likely will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Potential insureds who are not a match for the “perfect” profile will be charged a more expensive rate and this can result in business going elsewhere. Company advertisements say “customers who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that much money. That’s why companies can make those claims. That is why drivers should get as many comparisons as possible. It’s just too difficult to predict which insurance company will have the lowest Chrysler 200 insurance rates.
Auto Insurance Coverages and Their Meanings
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy aids in choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage covers damage to your 200 from colliding with an object or car. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for things such as crashing into a ditch, driving through your garage door, colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a building and rolling your car. This coverage can be expensive, so you might think about dropping it from lower value vehicles. Another option is to increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Insurance for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for short-term medical expenses such as pain medications, doctor visits, X-ray expenses and surgery. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers both the driver and occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
This coverage covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as a broken windshield, theft, hitting a deer and damage from getting keyed. The maximum payout your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show policy limits of 25/50/25 that translate to a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability can pay for claims like repair costs for stationary objects, emergency aid and bail bonds. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
2015 Chrysler 200 Insurance Rates: Do the Work, Save More Money
You just learned some good ideas how to reduce 2015 Chrysler 200 insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may discover the lowest rates come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
Drivers leave their current company for many reasons like extreme rates for teen drivers, being labeled a high risk driver, lack of trust in their agent and even questionable increases in premium. Regardless of your reason, finding a great new company is not as hard as you think.
Lower-priced insurance is definitely available from both online companies as well as from independent agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies don’t offer you the ability to get quotes online and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area