Cheapest 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 18, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for better auto insurance on a 2014 Corvette Stingray? Expensive auto insurance can drain your savings account and put the squeeze on your family’s finances.
Shopping your coverage around is free, only takes a few minutes, and is a good way to find cheap car insurance.
Drivers have so many car insurance companies to buy insurance from, and although it’s nice to have a selection, it makes it harder to find the lowest-cost provider.
It’s important to do rate comparisons periodically because insurance rates are constantly changing. Even if you got the lowest price on Corvette Stingray insurance six months ago other companies may now be cheaper.
Starting right now, forget all the misinformation about auto insurance because I’m going to teach you how to quote online to lower your annual insurance bill.
Buying car insurance is not that difficult. If you have car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce your rates substantially using this strategy. Drivers just need to know the proper way to compare prices on the web.
Comparing Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Insurance Prices
Finding cheaper 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray insurance prices can be surprisingly simple. Drivers just need to take the time to compare quotes from different insurance companies. This is very easy and can be done in a couple of different ways.
The best way consumers can make multiple comparisons is by comparing multiple quotes and buying car insurance online. This method prevents you from having to do boring form submissions to each individual insurance company. Just one form gets you coverage quotes from insurance companies with the best prices.
A harder way to get quotes online requires a visit to each company’s website to complete a price quote. For example, let’s assume you want comparison quotes from USAA, Liberty Mutual, and Farmers. To get each rate you have to take the time to go to each site to input your insurance information, which is why most consumers use the first method.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just ensure you are comparing the exact same coverage limits with every price quote. If the quotes have different liability limits you will not be able to make a fair comparison for your Chevy Corvette Stingray.
Chevy Corvette Stingray Insurance Factors
Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the elements that come into play when calculating your auto insurance rates. Understanding what controls the rates you pay enables informed choices that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
The list below includes some of the factors auto insurance companies consider when setting your rates.
- Better credit scores mean better rates – Having a bad credit history is an important factor in determining your rates. Therefore, if your credit is not that good, you could potentially save money when insuring your 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray by spending a little time repairing your credit. Drivers with high credit scores tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than drivers who have lower credit scores.
- Protect yourself with liability coverage – Liability insurance is the coverage that protects you in the event that you are found to be at fault for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage which can be incredibly expensive. Liability is cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Never allow your policy to lapse – Driving with no insurance can get your license suspended and as a result your rates will increase for letting your insurance expire. Not only will rates go up, but not being able to provide proof of insurance can result in a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.
- Traffic violations increase rates – Your driving record has a lot to do with how much you pay for insurance. Even a single speeding ticket can increase rates by twenty percent. Good drivers tend to pay less for car insurance than people who have multiple driving citations. Drivers who get severe violations such as DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may be required to file an SR-22 with their state DMV in order to drive a vehicle legally.
- Your job and insurance rates – Careers like doctors, architects, and financial analysts tend to pay higher average rates due to job stress and long workdays. Conversely, jobs such as actors, engineers, and retirees have the lowest average rates on Corvette Stingray insurance.
- Safer cars are cheaper to insure – Cars with high safety ratings can get you lower premiums. These vehicles reduce injuries and better occupant protection means less money paid by your insurance company and thus lower rates. If your Chevy Corvette Stingray is rated at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website you are probably receiving a discount.
- Teen drivers pay high rates – Youthful drivers are statistically proven to be less responsible when driving so they pay higher auto insurance rates. Parents adding a teen driver to your policy can be very expensive. More mature drivers tend to be more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents and receive fewer citations.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Car Insurance Discounts
Car insurance companies don’t always publicize all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched some of the best known and the harder-to-find ways to save on auto insurance. If they aren’t giving you every credit available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being deployed with a military unit could mean lower rates.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers may receive reduced rates on Corvette Stingray insurance.
- Seat Belts Save – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts could cut 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Club Memberships – Belonging to a professional or civic organization could qualify you for a break on auto insurance on Corvette Stingray insurance.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employees can earn a discount of up to 10% on Corvette Stingray insurance depending on your company.
- Discount for New Cars – Putting insurance coverage on a new car can be considerably cheaper because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Paperless Signup – Certain companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application over the internet.
- Accident Forgiveness – Certain companies will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up if you are claim-free for a set time period.
- Distant Student – Youth drivers who live away from home without a vehicle on campus may qualify for this discount.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as medical payments or collisions. Even though it may seem like all the discounts add up to a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
Insurance companies who might offer these money-saving discounts are:
- State Farm
- Farm Bureau
It’s a good idea to ask each company which discounts they offer. Some discounts might not apply in every state.
Corvette Stingray Car Insurance: Know What Coverage You Need
When it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage, there is no perfect coverage plan. Every situation is different so your insurance needs to address that. Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Should I file a claim if it’s only slightly more than my deductible?
- Am I covered if hit by an uninsured driver?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent.
Coverage Options for a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Learning about specific coverages of auto insurance aids in choosing which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. Auto insurance terms can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Listed below are the usual coverages offered by auto insurance companies.
Coverage for medical expenses
Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for bills like doctor visits, rehabilitation expenses, surgery, and chiropractic care. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover if you are hit while walking down the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Auto collision coverage
This coverage covers damage to your Corvette Stingray caused by a collision with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against things such as colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter, and sideswiping another vehicle. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible to bring the cost down.
Comprehensive auto insurance
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collisions. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as damage from flooding, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a deer, a broken windshield, and damage from getting keyed. The highest amount your auto insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
This coverage can cover damage that occurs to other people or property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see values of 100/300/100 which means you have $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things like funeral expenses, emergency aid, and repair costs for stationary objects. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but buy as much as you can afford.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
This protects you and your vehicle when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is an important protection for you and your family.
Corvette Stingray Car Insurance Rates: The Bottom Line
You just read a lot of tips on how to compare 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. You may even discover the lowest premiums are with an unexpected company. These companies may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments than the large multi-state companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
Lower-priced insurance can be purchased from both online companies and local insurance agents, so you should compare both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance providers do not offer online quoting and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area