Cheapest 2013 Audi A5 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Saving money on insurance coverage is always hard for beginners to buying insurance online. People have so many choices that it can easily become a big hassle to compare prices.
Cheap Insurance Coverage Comparisons
Shopping for lower insurance coverage rates can be a daunting task if you don’t understand the most efficient way to do it. You could spend the better part of a day discussing policy coverages with agents in your area, or you could use online quoting to get the quickest rates.
Many companies take part in a program where insurance shoppers submit one quote, and each participating company can provide price quotes determined by their information. This saves time by eliminating form submissions for each company you want a rate for. To submit your quote information now, click here to start a free quote.
The one disadvantage to comparing rates this way is you are unable to specify the insurers to receive prices from. So if you want to choose individual companies to request quotes from, we have a listing of low cost insurance coverage companies in your area. Click here to view list.
Which method you use is up to you, but make absolute certain that you use identical information with every price quote. If your comparisons have mixed coverages it will be impossible to decipher which rate is best. Quoting even small variations in coverages may cause a big price difference. Keep in mind that having more price comparisons helps locate a lower rate.
These discounts can lower your rates
Companies offering auto insurance do not list all their discounts very well, so here is a list both the well known and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using.
- Use Seat Belts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use their safety belts can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with one company you may earn 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Safety Course Discount – Successfully completing a course in driver safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount if your company offers it.
- Senior Citizens – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums on A5 insurance.
- Military Rewards – Having a deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Early Switch Discount – Select companies give a discount for signing up before your current expiration date. It’s a savings of about 10%.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some credits don’t apply the whole policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
Insurance companies who might offer these benefits may include but are not limited to:
Before buying, ask every prospective company how you can save money. Discounts may not be available in your area.
Different people need different coverages
When buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For example, these questions may help highlight whether or not you may require specific advice.
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2013 Audi A5?
- Am I covered by my spouse’s policy after a separation?
- If my 2013 Audi A5 is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Should I rate my 2013 Audi A5 as pleasure use or commute?
- Is my 2013 Audi A5 covered for flood damage?
- Am I missing any policy discounts?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form.
Coverages available on your auto insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of a auto insurance policy aids in choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and coverage can change by endorsement.
Medical costs insurance – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for immediate expenses for rehabilitation expenses, hospital visits, ambulance fees and pain medications. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants and also covers any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
UM/UIM Coverage – This coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your 2013 Audi A5.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Collision coverages – Collision insurance pays for damage to your A5 resulting from a collision with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against claims like crashing into a ditch, rolling your car and sideswiping another vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision – This coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like theft, hail damage and fire damage. The maximum payout a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Auto liability – This protects you from damage that occurs to other people or property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 50/100/50 which stand for $50,000 bodily injury coverage, $100,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage pays for things like court costs, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and funeral expenses. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area