Cheapest 2007 Toyota Camry Solara Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Feb 20, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Paying for high-priced Toyota Camry Solara insurance can take a big chunk out of your checking account and force you to make sacrifices. Doing a price comparison is free, only takes a few minutes, and is a good way to help make ends meet.
Many insurance companies compete to insure your vehicles, so it’s not easy to compare every insurer to discover the definitive lowest cost out there.
Comprehensive Auto Insurance Comparison Quotes
There are several ways to compare quotes and find the best price. The simplest method to compare 2007 Toyota Camry Solara insurance prices is to get quotes online. This is very easy and can be done in several different ways.
- Probably the best way to get the best comparison quotes would be an industry-wide quote request form (click to open form in new window). This form keeps you from doing boring form submissions for every auto insurance company. In just a few minutes this one form gets you coverage quotes from multiple low-cost companies.
- A harder way to obtain and compare quotes online requires visiting each company website to complete a price quote. For sake of this example, we’ll pretend you want to compare rates from Farmers, GEICO and Progressive. To get rate quotes you would need to visit each site and enter your policy data, and that’s why the first method is more popular. For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just ensure you’re using the exact same coverage information with each company. If you enter different limits and deductibles on each one it’s impossible to determine the best price for your Toyota Camry Solara. Quoting even small variations in limits could mean much higher rates. Keep in mind that more quotes gives you a better chance of getting the best price.
Don’t miss out on these money-saving discounts
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but there could be available discounts that you may not know about. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at quote time, but a few must be asked for prior to getting the savings.
- College Student – Children who are attending college and do not have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment can earn a discount up to 10% on Camry Solara coverage with a few auto insurance companies.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger companies have lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- New Vehicle Savings – Insuring a new car can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Safe Drivers – Safe drivers may save up to 50% more on Camry Solara coverage than their less cautious counterparts.
- One Accident Forgiven – Some insurance companies will forgive one accident before your rates go up if you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Senior Citizens – Older drivers may be able to get reduced rates on Camry Solara coverage.
- Club Memberships – Being a member of certain professional organizations could qualify you for a break when shopping for auto insurance on Camry Solara coverage.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Multiple Vehicles – Having multiple vehicles on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies don’t profit that way. But all discounts will bring down the cost of coverage.
To see a list of providers with the best auto insurance discounts, follow this link.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Do I need special coverages?
When buying coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Each situation is unique so your insurance needs to address that. For example, these questions can aid in determining if you will benefit from professional help.
- Should I buy full coverage?
- Am I covered if hit by an uninsured driver?
- Am I covered if I hit a deer?
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- How much liability coverage do I need in my state?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of insurance coverage companies in your area.
Insurance coverages explained
Having a good grasp of a insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Listed below are typical coverage types available from insurance companies.
This coverage will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like vandalism, damage from flooding, theft and fire damage. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
This provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other people or property. It protects YOU against claims from other people. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see liability limits of 100/300/100 that translate to $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Some companies may use a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability insurance covers claims like funeral expenses, pain and suffering and medical services. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but buy as much as you can afford.
Collision coverage protection
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Camry Solara from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision insurance covers claims like sideswiping another vehicle, hitting a mailbox, rolling your car and crashing into a building. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. You can also increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Medical expense coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for expenses such as dental work, X-ray expenses, surgery, doctor visits and prosthetic devices. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers both the driver and occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your 2007 Toyota Camry Solara.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea. Most of the time the UM/UIM limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area