Cheapest 2007 Suzuki Aerio Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Feb 27, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for cheaper insurance rates for your Suzuki Aerio? Locating cheaper insurance for your Suzuki Aerio could be difficult, but you can learn the following methods to save time. There are both good and bad ways to compare insurance rates so you’re going to learn the best way to quote coverages on a Suzuki and find the cheapest rates either online or from local insurance agents.
Buying car insurance is not rocket science. If you are insured now or are looking for a new policy, you can use these techniques to cut your premiums and possibly find even better coverage. Drivers only need to know the most effective way to buy insurance coverage online.
Don’t overlook these discounts
Auto insurance companies don’t always advertise every available discount in an easy-to-find place, so we researched some of the more common as well as the least known savings tricks you should be using. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Auto/Life Discount – Some companies give better rates if you take out auto and life insurance together.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a home can help you save on auto insurance because owning a home requires personal responsibility.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will save you 10% or more.
- Driver Safety – Successfully completing a driver safety course could save 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save up to 15% off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Early Signing – Some insurance companies reward drivers for signing up prior to your current policy expiring. This can save 10% or more.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can save up to 30% since new cars are generally safer.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts of more than 20%.
- Accident Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay much less compared to bad drivers.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
To see a list of providers who offer auto insurance discounts, click this link.
Suzuki Aerio rates are complex
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the factors that come into play when calculating the price you pay for car insurance. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates allows you to make educated decisions that may reward you with big savings.
- Adjust deductibles and save – Deductibles for physical damage represent how much money you are required to spend out-of-pocket if you file a covered claim. Physical damage coverage, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, covers damage that occurs to your car. Some examples of claims that would be covered are colliding with a building, vandalism, and rolling your vehicle. The more money the insured has to pay upfront, the bigger discount you will receive on Aerio insurance.
- Males pay more for insurance – Statistics have proven women tend to be less risk to insure than men. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. They both tend to get into accidents at a similar rate, but men cause more damage. Men also get cited for more serious violations like DUI and reckless driving. Youthful male drivers are several times more likely to be in an accident and are penalized with high car insurance rates.
- Mature drivers pay less – More mature drivers are more responsible, tend to file fewer claims and get fewer tickets. Youthful drivers have a tendency to get distracted easily when driving therefore car insurance rates are much higher.
- Pay less after the wedding – Having a wife or husband can get you a discount on your policy. Having a spouse is viewed as being more mature and responsible and it’s proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Do you qualify for a multi-policy discount? – The majority of companies give discounts to insureds who carry more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can be anywhere from five to ten percent in most cases. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s in your best interest to compare rates to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible. Consumers may find better rates by insuring with multiple companies.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Is my situation unique?
When buying coverage, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine if your situation will benefit from professional help.
- Is my business laptop covered if it gets stolen from my vehicle?
- Is upholstery damage covered by car insurance?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
- How high should deductibles be on a 2007 Suzuki Aerio?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Is my trailer covered?
- Is my Suzuki Aerio covered if I use it for business?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Auto insurance 101
Having a good grasp of car insurance helps when choosing the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Collision – Collision coverage covers damage to your Aerio caused by collision with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against claims like hitting a mailbox, driving through your garage door, hitting a parking meter and colliding with a tree. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
UM/UIM Coverage – This protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Suzuki Aerio.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Liability insurance – Liability insurance can cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people in an accident. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see limits of 50/100/50 which stand for a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability can pay for claims like pain and suffering, legal defense fees and funeral expenses. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but buy higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision – This pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like damage from getting keyed, rock chips in glass and hitting a deer. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Medical costs insurance – Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for expenses such as nursing services, X-ray expenses and pain medications. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers both the driver and occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
And the best car insurance company is…
When trying to cut insurance costs, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many situations where an insured cut collision coverage only to find out that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The proper strategy is to buy a smart amount of coverage at an affordable rate.
Cost effective 2007 Suzuki Aerio insurance can be bought from both online companies and also from your neighborhood agents, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection. A few companies may not provide online quoting and most of the time these regional insurance providers sell through independent agents.
We’ve covered a lot of tips how to get a better price on insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the better your comparison will be. Drivers may discover the best prices are with a smaller regional carrier.
To learn more, link through to the following helpful articles:
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area