Cheapest 2007 Saab 9-7X Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for the cheapest car insurance on the internet can be rather challenging for consumers new to shopping for insurance online. With such a large number of choices, how can drivers effectively compare them all to find the best price?
You need to compare rates yearly because insurance rates change regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest price for 9-7X insurance on your last policy there may be better deals available now. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the proper way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Why your Saab 9-7X might be costing you more
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that come into play when calculating the rates you pay for insurance. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates enables informed choices that may reward you with better insurance rates.
The list below includes some of the factors insurance companies consider when setting rates.
- Rates may be higher depending on your occupation – Jobs such as lawyers, executives and accountants are shown to have higher rates than average in part from job stress and long work days. On the flip side, jobs such as actors, athletes and retirees pay the least for 9-7X insurance.
- Choose a safe vehicle and save – Safer cars get lower rates. The safest vehicles result in less severe injuries and better occupant protection means less money paid by your insurance company and more competitive rates for policyholders. If the Saab 9-7X is rated at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you may qualify for a discount.
- Multi-policy discounts can save money – Some insurance companies will award you with lower prices to customers who carry more than one policy, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s in your best interest to shop around to ensure the best deal.
- A clean driving record saves money – A bad driving record has a huge affect on how much you pay. Good drivers get better rates than bad drivers. Only having one citation can increase rates forty percent or more. If you have serious violations such as DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may find they need to file a SR-22 with their state motor vehicle department in order to continue driving.
- Protect yourself with liability coverage – Liability insurance will protect you in the event that a jury decides you are liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. It will provide you with a defense in court starting from day one. Liability is cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so do not skimp.
- Men pay higher rates – The statistics show that women are safer drivers than men. Now that doesn’t mean women are BETTER drivers than men. Men and women tend to get into accidents in similar percentages, but men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also get cited for more serious violations like reckless driving and DUI.
- Older drivers save more – Older insureds are more cautious drivers, file fewer claims and get fewer tickets. Teenage drivers are known to be more careless when behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
The best way to compare rates is to understand almost all companies participate in a system to provide you with free rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is provide a little information like driver details, daily mileage, if your license is active, and if the car is leased. Your rating data is instantly submitted to all major companies and they provide comparison quotes instantly to find the best rate.
Don’t miss these discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, buy you may qualify for discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Certain discounts will be applied at the time of purchase, but some may not be applied and must be specially asked for prior to receiving the credit.
- Government Employees – Employees or retirees of the government could cut as much as 10% off for 9-7X insurance with certain companies.
- Payment Method – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can get savings of 20% or more.
- Sign Online – A handful of insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks simply for signing digitally online.
- Accident Free – Good drivers with no accidents pay less when compared with accident-prone drivers.
- Driver Safety – Taking a defensive driving course could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- New Vehicle Savings – Adding a new car to your policy can save up to 30% since new cars are generally safer.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think it’s possible to get free car insurance, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous. But any discount will help reduce your overall premium however.
Car insurance companies that may offer some of the above discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company what discounts are available to you. Savings might not apply in your area.
When might I need help?
When buying proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Every situation is different.
For example, these questions can aid in determining whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in my state?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- If my 2007 Saab 9-7X is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Will my vehicle be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Understanding the coverages of a insurance policy aids in choosing which coverages you need and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be confusing and coverage can change by endorsement.
Collision insurance pays for damage to your 9-7X resulting from colliding with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things like damaging your car on a curb, hitting a parking meter, colliding with another moving vehicle and sideswiping another vehicle. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Medical expense insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for immediate expenses for things like hospital visits, funeral costs, ambulance fees and surgery. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like fire damage, falling objects, damage from getting keyed and vandalism. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property that is your fault. This coverage protects you from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see values of 25/50/25 which stand for a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage pays for claims like legal defense fees, emergency aid, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and loss of income. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
This gives you protection when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family and damage to your 2007 Saab 9-7X.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should not be overlooked. Frequently these coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
A penny saved is a penny earned
You just learned a lot of information how to get a better price on 2007 Saab 9-7X insurance. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the higher your chance of finding lower rates. Consumers may even find the lowest rates come from an unexpected company.
Insureds switch companies for a number of reasons such as delays in paying claims, lack of trust in their agent, high prices and even not issuing a premium refund. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Affordable insurance is available on the web as well as from independent agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance providers don’t offer online quoting and usually these small insurance companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
For more information, feel free to visit the articles below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area