Cheapest 2007 Nissan Versa Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you sick and tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul each month for car insurance? You are in the same boat as the majority of other car owners. There are many insurers to purchase coverage from, and although it’s nice to have a choice, so many choices can make it hard to compare company pricing.
Smart consumers take time to do rate comparisons every six months because prices are variable and change quite frequently. Just because you had the best deal on Versa insurance on your last policy you may be paying too much now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because you’re about to find out the best methods to get good coverage at a lower rate.
Best discounts on 2007 Nissan Versa coverage
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, buy you may qualify for discounts that you may not even be aware of. A few discounts will automatically apply when you get a quote, but less common discounts must be specifically requested prior to getting the savings. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you are throwing money away.
- No Claims – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less when compared with bad drivers.
- No Charge for an Accident – Certain companies allow you one accident before raising your premiums as long as you don’t have any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time rather than paying monthly you could save 5% or more.
- Sign Online – Certain companies may give you up to $50 just for signing your application on their website.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some companies give discounts for signing up before your current policy expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Good Students Pay Less – Getting good grades can save 20 to 25%. This discount can apply until age 25.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Organization Discounts – Participating in a civic or occupational organization could trigger savings when buying auto insurance on Versa insurance.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
It’s important to note that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it doesn’t quite work that way. Any amount of discount will bring down the amount you have to pay.
Car insurance companies that may offer some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
It’s a good idea to ask all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. Discounts might not be offered in your area.
Cheap Insurance Comparisons
All the larger insurance companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive quote insurance quotes on the web. Getting quotes is pretty easy as you simply enter your coverage information as detailed in the form. After you submit the form the company’s rating system makes automated requests for reports for credit and driving violations and generates pricing information. This helps simplify price comparisons, but the process of having to visit different websites and fill out multiple forms can get tiresome after awhile. But it’s very important to have as many quotes as possible if you are searching for the best price possible.
A more efficient way to find lower prices utilizes a single form that obtains quotes from multiple companies. The form is fast, requires much less work on your part, and makes online quotes much more enjoyable. Immediately after submitting the form, your coverage is rated with multiple companies and you can pick your choice of the quotes that you receive.
If you find a better price you can click and sign and purchase coverage. This process takes 15 minutes at the most and could lower your rates considerably.
To save time and get comparison pricing now, click here and fill out the form. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you duplicate the coverage information identical to your current policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you will get a fair comparison for the exact same coverage.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. These are some specific questions may help you determine if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- I don’t drive much so do I pay less?
- How do I insure my teen driver?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2007 Nissan Versa?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and may give you better protection.
Auto insurance coverages 101
Understanding the coverages of a auto insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are the normal coverages offered by auto insurance companies.
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Versa resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for claims like damaging your car on a curb, sideswiping another vehicle, scraping a guard rail, crashing into a building and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from lower value vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical expense coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for bills like pain medications, funeral costs, hospital visits, nursing services and ambulance fees. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive insurance covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like hitting a deer, falling objects, rock chips in glass, damage from flooding and a broken windshield. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This coverage gives you protection from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Nissan Versa.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family. Normally these coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property in an accident. It protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see values of 100/300/100 that means you have a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Some companies may use a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability insurance covers claims like emergency aid, medical services, pain and suffering, repair costs for stationary objects and court costs. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Online plus local equals savings
Cheaper 2007 Nissan Versa insurance is attainable from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
We just covered many tips how you can compare insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may even find the lowest rates come from the smaller companies. Some small companies can often provide lower rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like Allstate or State Farm.
As you prepare to switch companies, never reduce needed coverages to save money. In too many instances, drivers have reduced liability coverage limits only to discover later they didn’t have enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
Much more information about insurance can be read below:
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area