Cheapest 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Expensive insurance coverage can dwindle your personal savings and make it impossible to make ends meet. Comparing price quotes is free, only takes a few minutes, and is a good way to lower your monthly bill.
Companies like Allstate and Progressive persitently shower you with TV and radio ads and consumers find it hard to see past the corporate glitz and do the work needed to find the best deal.
Fast and Easy Auto Insurance Quotes
All major auto insurance companies like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO quote insurance quotes on their websites. Getting quotes doesn’t take a lot of time as you just type in your coverage information as requested by the quote form. Upon sending the form, their system will obtain reports for credit and driving violations and returns pricing information based on many factors. Being able to quote online makes comparing rates easy, but the time required to go to a lot of sites and enter the same data into a form gets old quite quickly. But it’s absolutely necessary to have as many quotes as possible if you are searching for the lowest possible prices on auto insurance.
The easy way to compare rates
A less time-consuming method to compare auto insurance pricing uses one form that gets price quotes from more than one company. It saves time, requires much less work on your part, and makes rate comparisons much more enjoyable. After your information is entered, your coverage is rated and you can choose any one of the quotes that you receive.
If you find a better price it’s easy to complete the application and buy the policy. The entire process takes just a few minutes to complete and may save quite a bit of money.
To find out if lower rates are available, click here to open in a new tab and complete the simple form. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you complete the form with deductibles and limits as shown on your current policy. Doing this assures you are getting a price comparison using the exact same coverages.
Cut your auto insurance rates with discounts
Car insurance is not cheap, but there could be available discounts that many people don’t even know exist. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time of purchase, but less common discounts must be specially asked for prior to receiving the credit.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Fewer annual miles on your Mercedes-Benz can earn a substantially lower rate.
- E-sign – A few companies will give a small break for buying your policy online.
- Payment Discounts – By paying your policy upfront instead of making monthly payments you could save up to 5%.
- No Accidents – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay less as compared to frequent claim filers.
- Seat Belt Usage – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
It’s important to note that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you’re out of luck. Any amount of discount will bring down the cost of coverage.
A partial list of companies that may have these benefits may include but are not limited to:
- State Farm
- Farmers Insurance
- American Family
Before buying, ask each insurance company which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts may not apply in every state.
You are unique and your insurance should be too
When it comes to buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance needs to address that. For example, these questions may help you determine if you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
If you can’t answer these questions then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Mercedes-Benz E-Class insurance rates have many determining factors
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that go into determining the price you pay for insurance coverage. Understanding what controls the rates you pay allows you to make educated decisions that could result in lower insurance coverage prices.
- More than one policy can earn a discount – Many insurance coverage companies will give a discount to customers who carry more than one policy in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s still a good idea to compare rates to ensure the best deal. You may still find a better deal by buying insurance from more than one company.
- Liability coverage protects you – The liability section of your policy is the protection if you are found to be at fault for damages from an accident. It provides you with a defense in court which can be incredibly expensive. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Drive less and save money – Driving more miles in a year’s time the higher your rates will be. Most companies apply a rate determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks left parked in the garage can get a lower rate than vehicles that are driven to work every day. An improperly rated E-Class can cost quite a bit. Make sure your insurance coverage coverage properly reflects the proper vehicle usage, because it can save money.
- Car features impact rates – Owning a car that has an advanced theft prevention system can save you a little every year. Theft prevention devices such as GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can help prevent your car from being stolen.
Insurance coverage basics
Understanding the coverages of your policy can be of help when determining the best coverages for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Below you’ll find the normal coverages offered by insurance companies.
Liability coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other people or property that is your fault. It protects you against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have policy limits of 25/50/25 which stand for a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability insurance covers claims like repair costs for stationary objects, structural damage and pain and suffering. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like hail damage, damage from flooding, falling objects and theft. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Medical costs insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for expenses for things like hospital visits, EMT expenses and ambulance fees. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance program or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state and may carry a deductible
Coverage for collisions
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers claims such as damaging your car on a curb, rolling your car and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Your UM/UIM coverage gives you protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Most of the time these coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
A penny earned…
Lower-priced 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class insurance can be purchased from both online companies and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection. Some car insurance companies may not provide online quoting and usually these small insurance companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s a bad idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price.
Much more information about car insurance is located on the following sites:
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Event Data Recorders FAQ (iihs.org)
- Determing Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area