Cheapest 2007 Chevrolet Aveo Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for the cheapest 2007 Chevrolet Aveo insurance rates? Finding better rates for insurance coverage can be nearly impossible for consumers new to shopping for insurance online. Drivers have so many companies to choose from that it can turn into more work than you anticipated to find a better value for 2007 Chevy Aveo coverage.
Pricing affordable coverage is not that difficult. Just about anyone who has to buy car insurance will most likely be able to find better rates. But drivers need to have an understanding of how big insurance companies compete online and take advantage of how the system works.
How to Buy Auto Insurance Online
Effectively comparing auto insurance prices can take time and effort if you don’t utilize the most efficient way to do it. You could waste time driving to insurance agencies in your area, or you could use online quoting to get prices fast.
All the larger companies participate in an industry program where insurance shoppers enter their policy data once, and at least one company can provide price quotes for coverage. This eliminates the need for quote requests to each company.
To compare 2007 Chevy Aveo insurance rates, click here to start a free quote.
The one downside to pricing coverage this way is that you can’t choose which carriers you want pricing from. If you would rather choose from a list of companies to compare, we have a page of auto insurance companies in your area. Click here to view the list.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but compare the exact same coverages with each company. If you enter mixed coverages it will be impossible to determine the lowest rate for your Chevy Aveo. Slightly different coverages could mean much higher rates. Just keep in mind that having more price comparisons will increase your chances of finding better pricing.
Get Lower Rates on 2007 Chevrolet Aveo Insurance
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but there could be available discounts that many people don’t even know exist. A few discounts will automatically apply when you purchase, but some must be manually applied before you get the savings.
- Life Insurance Discount – Larger companies have a break if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a family member in the military can result in better rates.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles are safer to drive and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Government Employees – Active or retired federal employment can save as much as 8% for Aveo coverage depending on your company.
- Student in College – Children living away from home attending college and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- 55 and Retired – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get reduced rates for Aveo coverage.
It’s important to note that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies don’t profit that way. But all discounts will bring down your overall premium however.
Companies that may offer these discounts include:
- Farm Bureau
- American Family
- State Farm
It’s a good idea to ask each company which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in your area.
Tailor Your Coverage to You
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a cookie-cutter policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
These are some specific questions may help highlight whether or not you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high?
If you can’t answer these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form.
Factors Impacting 2007 Chevy Aveo Price of Insurance
Consumers need to have an understanding of the factors that go into determining car insurance rates. Understanding what impacts premium levels enables informed choices that could result in much lower annual insurance costs.
- Consolidate policies to earn discounts – Many car insurance companies will award you with lower prices to customers who consolidate policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. If you currently are using one company, you still need to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible. You may still find better rates by buying car insurance from a different company.
- Your job and insurance rates – Occupations such as lawyers, social workers and stock brokers tend to pay the highest rates in part from job stress and long work days. On the other hand, professions such as actors, students and the unemployed have the lowest average rates for Aveo coverage.
- Marriage brings a discount – Having a wife or husband actually saves money when buying car insurance. It means you’re more mature and it’s proven that being married results in fewer claims.
- Don’t let your coverage lapse – Driving with no insurance is illegal and car insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage have a gap. And not only will insurance be more expensive, but not being able to provide proof of insurance can result in a steep fine or even jail time.
- Do you know your deductibles? – Physical damage deductibles define the amount you are willing to pay before your car insurance pays a claim. Physical damage coverage, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, protects your car from damage. Some instances where coverage would apply are running into the backend of another car, collision with an animal, and windstorm damage. The more money you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the less your company will charge you for insurance for Aveo coverage.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – The more miles you rack up on your Chevy every year the more you will pay for car insurance. Almost all companies price each vehicle’s coverage based on their usage. Cars and trucks used primarily for pleasure use qualify for better rates than those used for commuting. Having the wrong rating on your Aveo may be wasting your money. Double-check that your car insurance policy shows how each vehicle is driven.
Auto Insurance Coverage Considerations
Knowing the specifics of your policy can be of help when determining the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Collision coverages – Collision insurance pays for damage to your Aveo caused by collision with another car or object. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against things like colliding with a tree, colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a ditch, driving through your garage door and rolling your car. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive coverages – This pays to fix your vehicle from damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things such as hitting a bird, rock chips in glass and damage from flooding. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Coverage for medical payments – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for expenses like chiropractic care, hospital visits and funeral costs. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Liability coverage – Liability coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property. It protects you against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have policy limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against claims like medical services, legal defense fees, pain and suffering, funeral expenses and attorney fees. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This coverage gives you protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as damage to your Chevy Aveo.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is a good idea. Normally these coverages are set the same as your liability limits.
A Penny Earned…
People switch companies for a number of reasons such as questionable increases in premium, not issuing a premium refund, high rates after DUI convictions and lack of trust in their agent. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch choosing a new insurance company is not as difficult as it may seem.
Cost-effective 2007 Chevy Aveo insurance can be found on the web and also from your neighborhood agents, and you need to price shop both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance providers may not provide online price quotes and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
In this article, we presented some good ideas how to compare insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may discover the lowest rates come from the smaller companies.
More detailed insurance information is located in this article:
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area