Cheapest 2005 Buick Rendezvous Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 23, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for lower insurance coverage rates for your Buick Rendezvous? Finding low-cost insurance for your Buick Rendezvous can normally be an all-consuming task, but you can follow our insurance coverage buying tips and make it easy. There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for insurance coverage and we’ll show you the best way to compare rates for your Buick and find the best price possible.
It’s smart to price shop coverage once or twice a year since insurance rates are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you got the best price for Rendezvous coverage last year you may be paying too much now. Starting now, forget all the misinformation about insurance coverage because it’s time to teach you the quickest way to remove unneeded coverages and save money.
Some factors that can determine what Buick Rendezvous insurance costs
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the elements that play a part in calculating the price you pay for car insurance. Understanding what impacts premium levels allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get better car insurance rates.
- Careful drivers pay lower rates – Just one moving violation can boost insurance rates by as much as thirty percent. Careful drivers have lower premiums than their less careful counterparts. Drivers who have dangerous citations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state DMV in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Women pay lower rates – Statistics demonstrate women tend to be less risk to insure than men. Now that doesn’t mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Both sexes tend to get into accidents at about the same rate, but men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also get more serious tickets such as reckless driving.
- A lapse in coverage is a bad thing – Driving with no insurance is illegal and car insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage have a gap. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage will get you a revoked license or a big fine.
- Rural vs Urban Areas – Living in small towns and rural areas can save you money when talking about car insurance. Fewer drivers means reduced accidents and also fewer theft and vandalism claims. Urban drivers have traffic congestion and longer commutes to work. More time commuting means more change of being in an accident.
- Lower rates come with age – Youthful drivers are known to be more careless behind the wheel so they pay higher car insurance rates. Having to add a teenage driver onto a policy can really hurt. Older drivers are viewed as being more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents and get fewer tickets.
- Rates may be higher depending on your occupation – Occupations like doctors, executives and stock brokers have the highest rates attributed to job stress and lengthy work days. On the other hand, jobs such as actors, students and retirees get better rates for Rendezvous coverage.
- Liability coverage is peace of mind – Your policy’s liability coverage provides coverage when a court rules you are at fault for damages from an accident. Liability provides legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is quite affordable as compared to coverage for physical damage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Low deductibles can be expensive – Physical damage insurance, also known as collision and other-than-collision, protects your Buick from damage. Some instances where coverage would apply could be running into the backend of another car, damage caused by hail, and windstorm damage. Deductibles for physical damage are the amount of money you are willing to pay before a claim is paid by your company. The more expense you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the lower your rates will be for Rendezvous coverage.
Take advantage of discounts
Auto insurance companies do not list every discount very well, so here is a list some of the more common and the harder-to-find savings tricks you should be using. If you don’t get every credit available, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Use Seat Belts – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts could save 15% off your medical payments premium.
- Multiple Cars – Having all your vehicles on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking part in a defensive driving course could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- Safe Driver Discount – Safe drivers may receive a discount up to 45% less for Rendezvous coverage than their less cautious counterparts.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can avoid accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Senior Citizens – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for a discount up to 10% for Rendezvous coverage.
- Homeowners Discount – Owning a house may earn you a small savings due to the fact that maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given the whole policy. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Just because you may think all the discounts add up to a free policy, it doesn’t quite work that way.
A partial list of companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
Check with all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. Some discounts might not be offered in every state.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How to know if you need help
When choosing adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Every situation is different.
These are some specific questions might help in determining if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Am I covered if I wreck a rental car?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Educate yourself about insurance coverages
Having a good grasp of your policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as damage from getting keyed, rock chips in glass and fire damage. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for immediate expenses for things like nursing services, doctor visits and hospital visits. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Collision coverage pays for damage to your Rendezvous from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers claims such as driving through your garage door, colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a building, scraping a guard rail and backing into a parked car. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Liability auto insurance
Liability insurance can cover damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people in an accident. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability coverage pays for things such as repair costs for stationary objects, medical services, funeral expenses and loss of income. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
This gives you protection from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
Get your money’s worth
Budget-conscious 2005 Buick Rendezvous insurance is attainable both online and with local insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies do not offer online quoting and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
Consumers switch companies for a variety of reasons including high rates after DUI convictions, policy cancellation, denial of a claim and questionable increases in premium. No matter why you want to switch, switching insurance companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
As you shop your coverage around, it’s not a good idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In many cases, drivers have reduced liability coverage limits to discover at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your focus should be to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Even more information is located at these sites:
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area